An adoption journey....

Through Jemma’s work she’s found a vet for Titan. I really like the sound of them. Plus, they’re only 5 miles from us. Debating whether to change Tara, too. Tempting!
437032A3-DD44-4AF7-BADE-D847A2C8CD7E.png

Longest 7 days of your lives! Nothing like the anticipation of a dog coming home to make a week soooooooooooo lonnnnnnnnnnnnng!

They’ve been having Tara stay over in the evenings for company Lol
They’re both super excited! Getting the annexe ready for his arrival :thumbsup2: Today his crate bed arrived. We are currently digging out Kobi’s old crate for them to use as it’s currently no use to us.
His raised bed will arrive this afternoon.
They’ve also stocked up on his raw food and pate for his lickimat.

43725D52-DDAA-44C0-A366-AA3B7CF09932.jpeg

Cute little guy!

I don’t know how old this video is but that ear looks like it’s resting on the top of his head already.
Interesting with that one ear...I don’t know if that means it has hope of standing or not, and then what if only the 1 ear would stand? Would you rather have a full flop that is symmetrical...I think I’d prefer that rather than an imbalanced view of just one ear standing...eek...what to do!

It’s not unusual for an ear to flop over the head. I truly believe if posting is started once Titan gets home you will be successful in them both standing.
He isn’t that old yet so I think it can be done. Just decorate the posts in bows and jewelry or some other items so you don’t catch flack from the “anti croppers” when out in public. You could put the little Martian antennae heads on the posts. Glow in the dark ones.:rofl:
2008F6EE-3691-4F61-A28E-8B5AF42C148E.jpeg
Humor often stifles criticism.

I don’t know how old this video is but that ear looks like it’s resting on the top of his head already.
I agree that it's not uncommon at all before they start posting and at his age you should easily be able to get them standing with consistent posting. Of course we're here to answer any questions as they go too.

What a cute little guy!

Oh my gosh, only 2 days to go! :woot:

The annexe couldn’t be anymore ready for his arrival.
This is what I received from Jemma this evening..

Prep for raw feeding *Tick*

D24FD58D-1099-442A-9EB4-DC669C6EC59C.jpeg

Tara is allowed on Jemma's couch, I see... I know where she'll be spending her days from now on :rofl: The moment we brought Rubie home, she discovered the couch and hasn't left since.

Where did they put a freezer big enough for all the food in their cozy space?! That was my biggest challenge feed raw and one reason I haven't seriously considered going back... just yet...

EDIT: and tomorrow is the day, right!? SQUUUUUEEEEEE!!!

Back