A Spring snow

MyBuddy

Hot Topics Subscriber
Yesterday my husband and I were outside working on our property, trimming trees and cleaning up Gardens. It was really a nice day. Got you about 48° or so under sunny skies with a few puffy clouds. There was still a slight breeze but we were working hard and actually building up to a sweat at times. The weatherman said we could get one two three inches overnight so we knew yesterday would be the day to work outside. But I was crossing my fingers that somehow the snow would skip us. :fingersx:

It did not. :tap:

20190317_073403.jpg 20190317_073258.jpg
The only thing good about it is how pretty it is. It was a wet snow that clung to all the trees, making them look like a winter wonderland. Already it's 35 degrees and everything is falling off the trees. The sun is trying to peek out. If it does, we're going to lose a lot of snow. :thumbsup: So this is not going to last. Not in middle of March.

But still, when I woke up and looked outside I said, "Oh, :poop: You've got to be kidding me!"

Well, at least the dogs had some fun chasing each other around in the snow.

20190317_093752.jpg 20190317_093651.jpg 20190317_093650.jpg 20190317_093643.jpg 20190317_093641.jpg 20190317_093411.jpg
The snow on his back is falling off the trees!
20190317_093630.jpg

20190317_093801.jpg 20190317_093615.jpg

Anyone else gets some snow lately? Post 'em up!

yeah... I'm kind of over snow, I think. We've had a couple of warm, sunny, teaser days so I'm ready for it to thaw out!
Really? Wasn't it you that was looking for snow not too long ago? LOL did you get as much as we did up north?

Really? Wasn't it you that was looking for snow not too long ago? LOL did you get as much as we did up north?

Yes!!! We haven't had any snow recently. Maybe a little dusting but nothing of significance. I like snow for skiing and snowshoeing but we didnt do any of that this season because of Norris's shoulder. Now it's mid-March and I'm ready for warmer weather! We're actually going camping in less than two weeks.

It is pretty and it looks like the dogs were having a great time in it. Like you said, it least it's not going to last so that's a bright side. We got some snow within the last week but I didn't take any photos aside from the stuff from the roof after it started warming up some.

Snow Capital of the world! We need more pictures of MN!
LOL, well this is older snow but I can't figure out what all of these cars are by the hotel I was in, in Duluth since it was an empty field last year when I was there. All I can figure is a park and fly for snow birds or an overflow lot for a car dealer but some of them have been sitting there for a good share of the winter.
Cars in snowy parking lot by hotel wide Mar 11 19.jpg

And I waited for the snow to finally slide off our garage roof but after standing there for probably 20 minutes it came down not long after I walked away.
Snow hanging off garage roof Mar 13 19.JPG

It came off our attached garage not long before that and blew our grill across the sidewalk, even though hubby had put it back by the time I took this.
Snow after sliding off garage roof by grill and steps Mar 13 19.JPG

Back