[USA] List of 75 Banned or Restricted Dogs

I know your passionate about this, its bteer then good. i dont know how you find the time i used to be very active in BSL and now with all the dogs i have the less time i find to be as active as i used to be. Catch 22 i suppose.

We are the same about the dogs, I still find the time to work them out and do what I need to do and look for stuff like this, I won't sleep sometimes, as long as the b/f doesn't bitch about me being on here all night or something, this is stuff I research all the time. I understand about the catch 22 though, I kmnow I will eventually hit a snag but I will keep fighting, no matter what, just not gonna take it lying down so to speak, lol

I am going to Hilton Head Island. By the way this thing about Europe is not correct. Big dogs have to have a muzzle and always be on lease, and also pet shops are not supposed to sell this breeds but u can buy own and breed if u r private

ok Lord, I will check and make sure there is no Breed bans or anythig there or in surrounding areas, like I said you should be ok and I know about the law of which you speak of but this is all of Europe, Canada, France, the States, etc... Not all of these breeds are banned over there, this is a list of all breeds banned in these countries. Some of these dogs banned on here don't count here in the states but they do over in Europe and some of the dogs are banned over there but not here, am I making sense, lol??

I am going to Hilton Head Island. By the way this thing about Europe is not correct. Big dogs have to have a muzzle and always be on lease, and also pet shops are not supposed to sell this breeds but u can buy own and breed if u r private

thats not correct.in germany you can't breed pitbulls anymore or own pitbulls,if you have one,you need a special permit,so you could have them as pet,you need to attent classes and then they will decide if you can keep the dog or not,but its true myou have to have at all the time on the leash.

Lord,you may have to muzzle and leash in Greece,but here in the British Isles you will find that you don't.Iceman lives in Cyprus and he does not muzzle or leash either.Iam off to rhodes in 7 days and i enquired on the laws there before we booked and the local goverment there told me there is no leash law there.So maybe the law you are talking about only exsists in mainland Greece?My wife is a regular visitor to Athens as she originates from there and she says she has never heard of it?Could please clear this up for me as we fly with dogs next Saturday.
I must ask Apollo if they muzzle in Germany cos im sure they don't,and the same in France.Remeber EU law does not apply if the seperate principality ops out of the agreement.

Lord,you may have to muzzle and leash in Greece,but here in the British Isles you will find that you don't.Iceman lives in Cyprus and he does not muzzle or leash either.Iam off to rhodes in 7 days and i enquired on the laws there before we booked and the local goverment there told me there is no leash law there.So maybe the law you are talking about only exsists in mainland Greece?My wife is a regular visitor to Athens as she originates from there and she says she has never heard of it?Could please clear this up for me as we fly with dogs next Saturday.
I must ask Apollo if they muzzle in Germany cos im sure they don't,and the same in France.Remeber EU law does not apply if the seperate principality ops out of the agreement.

Now we don't and we don't have a strict leashlaw also,just in specific aereas like public parcs,where alot of people are around and the strict leashlaw is only for pits not for other dogs,but when i go in our Park where i was living,alot of dogs were of leash and nobody complained about it and no muzzle law,like i said its only for pits and you wont find them much in the big city's anyway anymore,but lots in the shelters:(

The law exists and apply everywhere. It is just that noone takes it serious not even cops. Like in corfu i live cops also have dobs and malinouas and they dont wear muzzle. Sometimes not even leash

Fantastic. Does it mean though i will have a problem with shows and stuff? Where do i find out about Delaware too? My mother in law lives there and i will visit often

lord can you tell me what county in SC you are headed too? Same thing with Delaware. There is BSL in both states but might not be in the county in which you are going. Thanks. :D

I really should finish the BSL by Location Page. I know Tye would be here 24/7 till it was complete. Shes our official BSL Rep

ok so I can't find anything anywhere about either county. So you are good to go Lord. If anything does happen in either county I will be sure to let you know :D

I can't wait Von, I am ready to get busy, lol

wow... I couldnt handle that site... I can take a lot, but when I got the the page where one was hanged and the other tied up I couldnt take another second... that is def a viewer beware!!!!

There is a SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR PEOPLE WHO DO THAT, and I hope they find there way there very soon!!!

Welcome again Lord,as well as a good heated exchange on here you will find after the heated conversation put to bed ,we all make up and have a laugh! Just be yourself!!! Once again welcome to the fold!!

Back