• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Sebaceous adenoma, other lumps and bumps

He's out of surgery! Everything went well. The ear adenoma came out easy. All lumps and bumps tested as non-cancerous. His skin tag was not as deep as they expected so that was also an easy removal.

The limp they couldn't observe because he was walking normal - proof that he can definitely power through the pain. They thought they would see it after he had a chance to calm down, lol, calm. The vet said he must be having an adrenaline surge, but I was thinking, no, this is just a normal krazy Kaiser mode, but I didn't say that out loud 🤭 The xray didn't show any bone cancer or broken toe, so they are going to consider this another soft tissue injury for which he needs strict rest, good luck to all of us, lol.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes! We can pick him up in a couple hours!🥰

I'm so glad it went well and I bet you can't wait to get him home!

He's out of surgery! Everything went well. The ear adenoma came out easy. All lumps and bumps tested as non-cancerous. His skin tag was not as deep as they expected so that was also an easy removal.

The limp they couldn't observe because he was walking normal - proof that he can definitely power through the pain. They thought they would see it after he had a chance to calm down, lol, calm. The vet said he must be having an adrenaline surge, but I was thinking, no, this is just a normal krazy Kaiser mode, but I didn't say that out loud 🤭 The xray didn't show any bone cancer or broken toe, so they are going to consider this another soft tissue injury for which he needs strict rest, good luck to all of us, lol.

Wonderful news! So happy for you all!!!

Oh hell yeah…
Haha. Can’t keep that badass down.

Kaiser's pretty much back to his normal self wanting to play. Appetite is back too.

Surgeon did a great job. The stitches are on the inside. C8F5A5D6-C97E-478D-8246-A83E91DF817A.jpeg

E3F7F6B9-2749-4C76-BB54-40C547BC0BD3.jpeg

Back