Your Dobe is the Canine Version of Which Famous Person?

Oh Little Oji

Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
John "Bones" Jones.
Like Oji:
Tall, thin (to the point of being nicknamed "Bones").
Inexplicably strong for his appearance.
Very quick and dangerous.
Genetic gifts.
Supremely confident, sublimely arrogant.
Like most Dobermans, somewhat troubled.

There are differences though:
Oji is not very coordinated or skilled.
I think Oji is a white guy.

JonJones.webp
 
Oh, let me amend the title of the thread by, of course, making it clear that this is open to Doberman mixes and non-Dobermans owned by our members. Join on in the fun!
 
Ever see Shrek?
She was not Doberman or a mix thereof.
Some kind of Corgie/? mix mutt. Short and long,lol.
Our old girl Maxie “The wonder dog” was pretty much a female Donkey.


Pick Me! Pick Me! While po-go-ing around, and stubborn “can I hum it?” attitude. :D
 
John "Bones" Jones.
Like Oji:
Tall, thin (to the point of being nicknamed "Bones").
Inexplicably strong for his appearance.
Very quick and dangerous.
Genetic gifts.
Supremely confident, sublimely arrogant.
Like most Dobermans, somewhat troubled.

There are differences though:
Oji is not very coordinated or skilled.
I think Oji is a white guy.

View attachment 84439

I really hope Oji doesn’t have a steroid, cocaine or hooker addiction. :eek:
 
It’s John leguazmo. But the picture I posted was his roll in the “pest”. Lol
Oh yeah. That actor's name fits the face. Ah. The Pest. Now I'm up to speed. I don't watch movies, generally speaking.

Shoot, now I am trying to picture who is Freddy Prinz Junior. :smile:
 
I’ll start with this one ;)
3CBD30FC-E65B-401E-B08E-01F1C730A4B1.webp
Celebrity wise I reckon, Adele.

F24C2813-8259-488C-BF3D-6D39B3C4E70E.webp

Very head-strong, talented but somewhat mysterious. Prone to moodiness.

Bounces back easily from setbacks and can overcome any adversities or obstacles thrown her way.

Her trait of determination and dedication will shift to stubbornness.

An “old soul” born anew.

And lastly, Tara can crack out an awesome tune or two :whistle: :D
 
Cool topic Oji.

I have been thinking on this for days.

I initially named him for Ragnar Lothbrok. Viking king who came from nothing, pillaged England and grew into legend and lore.

Cunning, ruthless, sneaky, and extremely determined.
49D03048-0BF3-47B1-B050-FAF89275553B.webp


Or we could really go with Jack Nicholson in “The Shining”.

Nuts, loony, at 8pm paces with no purpose, has a crazy wild side that has to be detoured before it gets full blown.

5D86884D-5A46-46DE-B321-158FDD3CD9A0.webp
7E17AE30-4B99-45A9-9D24-61E863437962.webp

But at same time, has the control and caring to be a friend.

B7C3A10B-1E7F-4134-ACC7-0BD84B8A2CA2.webp

I asked my middle daughter, who is the bottle rocket of my three, and she said Ragnar is Steve Carell of “The Office”.
16CD935F-291F-4E0D-B260-EFB9DD16B104.webp

I don’t know Oji, I am still trying to figure him out.....
 

Back
Top