• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Wound healing

Ddski5

Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
Have a guy in ICU that came in with real bad compartment syndrome of his forearm. Compartment syndrome is basically when an infection or trauma causes increased pressure inside a section of a limb. Surgeons have to cut it open and either relieve pressure or remove infected/necrotic tissue causing the issue.

Anyways, this guy had a really bad open wound in left forearm. I just finished seeing him and noted his wound looks amazing. I asked wound care about it and they are very pleased with the progress. They said the family is very medically homeopathic and uses this Silver/Manuka honey spray. They said this product is very legit.

Just wanted to share because I know both silver and Manuka honey have great healing properties. This is the first time I e seen it in a spray.

IMG_2465.webp
IMG_2466.webp
 
Of course I had to check and Amazon has it! So it's easily available. Thanks for the Post. Always good to hear of good healing products.
 
Interesting to know and I had never heard of it either.
 
Looks like an equine product, makes sense for the spray! I use a silver spray for the tails when healing so I might look into this, thanks!
 
Amazon has become a last resort for me. I have weird visions of the giant putting all the brick and mortar places out of business so I rarely order from Amazon.
Same here for that very reason.
 
Thanks for posting this. I bought Vashe in August for a knee wound, on me, and it has been a life saver 👍🏻 This honey product came up during my Amazon search, and I didn’t know what to make of it. Good to know it’s worth buying.
 
Thanks for posting this. I bought Vashe in August for a knee wound, on me, and it has been a life saver 👍🏻 This honey product came up during my Amazon search, and I didn’t know what to make of it. Good to know it’s worth buying.
That’s good to hear. Vashe is some amazing stuff. I had a cat bite me on my thumb joint and tried to be a badass and just put a bandaid on it. Within 6hrs my thumb turned purple and the size of an apple- and damn it hurt.

I had to cut an opening connecting the fang marks to relieve pressure. I started dripping Vashe in the wound and letting it soak into the infected tissue. Within 48hrs, my thumb was manageable and back to normal size.

The honey is for advanced wound healing.
 
I get it at a local feed store. Amazon has become a last resort for me. I have weird visions of the giant putting all the brick and mortar places out of business so I rarely order from Amazon.
Amazon makes my life easier, and my world worse. They cause a lot of harm in many categories and I avoid when possible.
 
We used to buy Manuka honey for our own health...it was real expensive many moons ago....love to see it is in a healing spray now! Thanks!
 

Back
Top