• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

WHY INTEGRATIVE TREATMENT OFFERS THE BEST HOPE FOR TREATING LYME DISEASE

strykerdobe

Hot Topics Subscriber

http://www.doctordeva.com/

http://www.doctordeva.com/resources/

Interesting article!

WHY INTEGRATIVE TREATMENT
OFFERS THE BEST HOPE
FOR TREATING LYME DISEASE

mail
Lyme organisms are clever opportunists. The Borrelia burgdorferi is a very mobile, corkscrew bacteria.
The bacteria produces a compound that hides it from the host's immune system so that it can enter the body undetected. They then begin to change- in numerous ways- making it very hard for the immune system to locate it. The spirochetes even communicate between each other, learning from each other as to how to evade antibiotics. This kind of communication is common with other resistant bacteria, too. This is one important reason that Lyme disease can often be resistant to antibiotic treatment .
We've had years of experience with treating Lyme disease and there are several avenues that I use to fully handle and treat the disease.
First of all, I recommend a much longer course of Doxycycline than many other veterinarians and I recheck the results of the quantitative C6 Antibody test by IDEXX laboratories after 2 to 3 months on antibiotics.
Additionally, I use homeopathic remedies and homeopathic nosodes in ascending potency.
I also use JMT which is related to NAET (an energetic allergy treatment which you can read about on my site) to make the body aware of and able to find and eliminate the organism.
I have been very successful in treating many severe chronic Lyme cases with my protocols.
mail
Stealth Pathogens
The Lyme spirochetes can also enter cells and then form protective coatings around themselves inside the cell. They go about creating several different forms.
(1) Cysts (2) Spheroblastic L-forms (3) blebs which shed bits and pieces of material.
The very presence of the pathogen ( because of the various and sundry devices discussed) suppresses the immune system and this inhibits it's ability to handle the disease.
The longer the Lyme is in the body the more the organisms learn to hide from the immune system and adjust to the body. They learn to avoid antibiotics. Importantly, many antibiotics are extracellular- which means they don't enter the cell itself. As the Lyme organism can enter the cell to hide, it's pretty easy to see how antibiotics don't ever get all of the disease.
mail

The Lyme spirochetes can also enter cells and then form protective coatings around themselves inside the cell. They go about creating several different forms.
(1) Cysts (2) Spheroblastic L-forms (3) blebs which shed bits and pieces of material.
The very presence of the pathogen ( because of the various and sundry devices discussed) suppresses the immune system and this inhibits it's ability to handle the disease.
The longer the Lyme is in the body the more the organisms learn to hide from the immune system and adjust to the body. They learn to avoid antibiotics. Importantly, many antibiotics are extracellular- which means they don't enter the cell itself. As the Lyme organism can enter the cell to hide, it's pretty easy to see how antibiotics don't ever get all of the disease.

Back