What would your reaction have been?

People are, to varying degrees, insane when it comes to animals. They act like little crusaders. Everybody knows you don't touch another's vehicle. To scrawl offensive messages on one is a very assertive act; but these animal rights bleeding hearts are driven by their mental illness and feel like good people for doing such things.

People are, to varying degrees, insane when it comes to animals. They act like little crusaders. Everybody knows you don't touch another's vehicle. To scrawl offensive messages on one is a very assertive act; but these animal rights bleeding hearts are driven by their mental illness and feel like good people for doing such things.
I think these types of people aren’t mentally ill (well maybe a little). I believe this person was just all emotions and no brains or thinking at all. Like I said earlier when you’re doing an activity for 8-10 hrs what would have been a better option to do with her? Other than her being in her crate, in the back of her truck, while being let out periodically?

I think these types of people aren’t mentally ill (well maybe a little). I believe this person was just all emotions and no brains or thinking at all. Like I said earlier when you’re doing an activity for 8-10 hrs what would have been a better option to do with her? Other than her being in her crate, in the back of her truck, while being let out periodically?
I was generalizing about the animal rights people.

Better option? I assume the temperature and air flow in the truck were just fine, and did you say you were able to let her out a time or two during that period? Not that it would really be necessary if she's fairly used to 8-10 hours in the truck.

I used to sometimes take my Dobe to work with me on my overnight 12 hour shifts. He'd lay in my Dodge Dakota truck with no crew cab. He'd just chill on the seat and sleep most of the time, or at least just chill. Nothing else to do, really. But I"d come out and visit him on my breaks and lunch 1/2 hour. I figured it was a nice alternative sometimes to being left alone at home in my apartment.

Back