Vitamin C for Ears

Something to keep in mind for the next dog, large dogs are better off being spayed or neutered around 2 years old when their growth is complete.
That’s interesting. Thank you for the information. My vet recommended to have her spayed before her first heat as it would greatly reduce the chance of her getting certain types of cancer.

Something to keep in mind for the next dog, large dogs are better off being spayed or neutered around 2 years old when their growth is complete.
My vet said I was fine spaying mine at 7 months we weighed pros and cons. (owner of over 20 dobermans in my lifetime having no issues from spaying young and all of mine lived between 10 to 15 years of age } but its a choice owner has to make. see its an older post but dont see an option to delete my comment

see its an older post but dont see an option to delete my comment
That's no problem to pull up an old thread.

My vet said I was fine spaying mine at 7 months
That's how some vets see it (the old school way) but even our vet says it's better to wait until 18 - 24 months for these larger breeds. The breeders have had it in the contract for our last few dogs.

That's no problem to pull up an old thread.

That's how some vets see it (the old school way) but even our vet says it's better to wait until 18 - 24 months for these larger breeds. The breeders have had it in the contract for our last few dogs.
The breeder I got was fantastic she prevered 2 years old and gave me option on making the choice but I decided to do it after speaking with vet and past experiences. I have plenty of dog diapers if Im wrong this time.She and I can both wear some > :} Im dealing with flying nun ears reason I was reading post. Never had longer ears before. They stood well now but at 9 month kinda floppy so reposting

The breeder I got was fantastic she prevered 2 years old and gave me option on making the choice but I decided to do it after speaking with vet and past experiences. I have plenty of dog diapers if Im wrong this time.She and I can both wear some > :} Im dealing with flying nun ears reason I was reading post. Never had longer ears before. They stood well now but at 9 month kinda floppy so reposting
Start a new post and show us some pictures. Would love to see your pup.

Back