Victor dog food has this been recalled

I was hoping not. I could have fed a lot of dogs with 70 bags. Between Doberman underground and the local shelters.
That is too bad but I wouldn't take the chance. I'm not sure who's selling it but they shouldn't be with a recall like that, that could be harmful to dogs.

That is too bad but I wouldn't take the chance. I'm not sure who's selling it but they shouldn't be with a recall like that, that could be harmful to dogs.
I forwarded the info on the recall to the auction site hopefully they take it down.

I think it has been recalled. That is the exact food I was feeding Zephyr and he did well on it – firm stools. Now I am back on the hunt for a food that suits him.

I believe all the recalled food has been pulled. Check the manufacturer date on the bags to see if they are safe.

You can sign up for Free for Recalls on Dog Food Advisor.

I hope they start making the Multi Pro again just like it was. It happened to work well for my Z. I didn't know if they permanently pulled the plug on Victor or what.

Oh, that's good.I'll seek it out again then. Well, its being unavailable has forced me to vary his diet which is a good thing.
I know a lot of people that fed it and their dogs did well on it too! I believe this was their first recall and looks like 7 dogs were affected from bags larger than 5lbs. Hopefully they fix whatever mistake happened and double down so it doesn't happen again. I know some won't ever feed a brand again once they have one recall so you will have to make your own judgement based on the severity and type of recall...

Back