Submit your photos for the DCF "Strictly Dobermans" calendar contest here

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Blaze / @Doberman Gang - photo can be taken by friend as long as it's not copyrighted? I know we've seen some awesome photos of his dogs working on the field, taken by a photog-friend. Permission & no watermark would that be OK?

re: Blaze / @Doberman Gang - photo can be taken by friend as long as it's not copyrighted? I know we've seen some awesome photos of his dogs working on the field, taken by a photog-friend. Permission & no watermark would that be OK?
That would be up to @JanS ... I believe it's always been your personal photo, no professional photos, only to make it fair for everyone.

I have so many pictures from those events don’t remember which ones I bought and which ones were taken by friends and my breeder. I will have to go back and check.

Pretty sure puppies are/have been allowed in strictly dobermans! These are more fitting here.

Ripley - Always Faithful
Ripley Always Faithful All Dobermans.png

Ripley - Fall Rust
Ripley Fall All Dobermans.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back