Submit your photos for the DCF "Strictly Dobermans" calendar contest here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Submit your photos for the DCF 2021 "Strictly Doberman's" calendar contest here. Photos must be submitted by November 10, 2020 to be considered.

It's best to upload your photos directly to this thread and select "full size".
Please note: photos have to be in landscape format (wider than tall) to work for the calendars, not portrait. Portrait orientated submissions will be rejected.

index.php

See this thread for official rules and please take a minute to read all the way through so there isn’t any confusion.
Announcing DCF's 2021 Calendar Contest!

How exciting! Unfortunately I take my photos on a whim and almost none of them are landscape.

Jasper Sitting Proud
C29A176D-7D57-45E6-9258-F72B8A42124D.jpeg

Spring Flowers
55BDCCF9-965F-4052-9D53-13A2A2C4DF80.jpeg

Edit: I didn’t realize I could crop a photo to make it fit the landscape mode requirement. I won’t change anything again this is final.

Last edited:
The entries need to be landscape which cuts down a lot of the pic. Here is what it would look like below... Would you like me to replace it with this or do you have another one that would work? Sorry to use your post as an example but we see this every year and Jan has a fine diagram to explain the difference. It's extra work for us to crop each one and some just don't work out so that's why the rules are there to qualify for the contest. :)

Polish_20201020_231929476.jpg

Do you have a landscape pic you like? I know we all get a shot that we just love and get so excited we forget the rules.
Here's a reminder....
Submit your photos for the DCF 2021 "Strictly Doberman's" calendar contest here. Photos must be submitted by November 10, 2020 to be considered.

It's best to upload your photos directly to this thread and select "full size".
Please note: photos have to be in landscape format (wider than tall) to work for the calendars, not portrait. Portrait orientated submissions will be rejected.

index.php

See this thread for official rules and please take a minute to read all the way through so there isn’t any confusion.
Announcing DCF's 2021 Calendar Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back