Submit your "All Puppy" calendar submissions here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albert's first entry. Not eligible for prizes.
With big tennis ball Aug 25 11 sized.jpg

And a cute little Husky pup
husky pup sitting full sized.jpg

Last edited:
Here are two of Ava. Lots of cute pictures so far!

avacalender2.jpg

avacalender.jpg

Gosh darn it I could only find one of bells as a puppy cuz my old camera is being stupid! :stomp:

Anyways, heres my submission of bella with her noodle. :) i think this is the first time ive ever ben in these contests LOL

bella 1.jpg

OK-
Found this one looking through all the other pics. Hera's 10 weeks old. It was the day I brought her home. Zeus wanted her to play ball what GREAT memories... Both dogs have past now. But, this still brings a smile to my face!!!Zeus and Hera puppy.jpg

Still digging up Archer puppy photos. Might get a cute shot of one of the puppies this weekend :) Will probably have a late entry since Aria isn't coming home until Sept/Oct.

Hello, I'm submitting 2 photos, hoping by the deadline i can have the min posts. :) Here's hoping

Sophia - 16 wks

Sophie - 31 lbs,  16wks (1280x956).jpg
2013-09-05 10.42.21 (1280x1011).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hoping by the deadline i can have the min posts.
I can't remember what the minimum is, but I'm sure you'll have no problem since you're close now. :) Edit, the minimum is 10 posts so you're way past that already.

These are all great everyone!

Della at 5 months. (Not eligible for prizes)
Head shot focused 2 July 1 09 sized.jpg

Last edited:
2013-09-07 15.33.37 (1024x768).jpg Hi can i replace the 1st picture I submitted ( if you can just erase that 1st submission post it would work :) ) . more and more i think about it. this is my favorite picture of Miss Sofia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back