Silly AI things with dogs

Katyusharocket

$ Premium Subscriber $
$ Forum Donor $
A long time ago someone mentioned working Katyusha as an airport therapy dog and the conversation turned to someone (maybe @remy ?) imagining Katyusha wearing like a biplane pilot's gear. While I have mixed feelings about AI, I did remember that and asked chatGPT to make that as an oil painting for me. And why stop at Katyusha, so I asked for an oil painting of Katyusha as a decorated WW1 pilot and Zastava as a decorated WW1 officer. I didn't ask for any specific country or ideology, so hopefully no one is offended by the symbology it gave them, I believe it was intended to be generic, at least that is the way I asked for it. Anyways, here ya go. If anyone else is doing anything silly with AI and their dogs, feel free to post it here.

Katyusha the decorated WW1 pilot:
ChatGPT Image Jan 7, 2026, 05_49_40 AM.png.webp
Zastava the decorated WW1 officer:
ChatGPT Image Jan 7, 2026, 05_44_37 AM.png.webp
 
A long time ago someone mentioned working Katyusha as an airport therapy dog and the conversation turned to someone (maybe @remy ?) imagining Katyusha wearing like a biplane pilot's gear. While I have mixed feelings about AI, I did remember that and asked chatGPT to make that as an oil painting for me. And why stop at Katyusha, so I asked for an oil painting of Katyusha as a decorated WW1 pilot and Zastava as a decorated WW1 officer. I didn't ask for any specific country or ideology, so hopefully no one is offended by the symbology it gave them, I believe it was intended to be generic, at least that is the way I asked for it. Anyways, here ya go. If anyone else is doing anything silly with AI and their dogs, feel free to post it here.

Katyusha the decorated WW1 pilot:
View attachment 158289
Zastava the decorated WW1 officer:
View attachment 158290
Hysterical, love it!!!
 
Awhile back I made a photo of dobes with unicorn horn, to tongue in cheek go with my question "is a functional dobe ...possible or is it a unicorn? It was kinda realistic but missing a leg or two...🤣

Today I tried again on Grok4

 

Back
Top