Random Pet Video of the Day - Share yours!

Phoebe just can't put her beloved pig down no matter what's going on. Excuse the bloop at the end - I was trying to stop recording and accidently reversed the camera. :bag:
Oh my gosh, she really couldn't be bothered hardly huh ๐Ÿ˜‚

Why did I want a second dog? They pull the blankets all over the place and make a mess in my house lol! And Jasper and his silly dobie are play. Im guessing this is a trait anyways, him swinging his butt around? Goofy. This is after they went to the park and then had a power nap. Ready for play again.

She gets his lips real good sometimes. He is so good though and just takes the puppy teeth.

Last edited:
Jasper had an excited little jumpy moment today. He had just alerted me to someone opening my garage. It was my brother in law borrowing my lawnmower so no biggie. But he doesnโ€™t know him so I gave him praise and he seemed so happy that he did his job.

He pranced in the house and started hopping in place. Of course I took my camera out and he kinda nudged me in his hops but it was ok. He was so happy and excited for a pig ear lol.

Crazy doberman

Back