Random Pet Video of the Day - Share yours!

Last night the wind was still blowing like a biatch and the temp was gonna drop to 12 (it did :banghead: ) so I closed the windows on each of the stalls. It makes it pretty dark in there when it's all closed up. (I put the lights on the paddle fans for them ;) ) Plus the horses can't see the house when I'm coming out. So it's always a bit of a surprise when I open the door. I always get a greet!

He's enjoying that!
I just want to clarify that this hilarity is not what I call going for a run next to the bike. He heels off-leash when we go for a bike ride. This hilarity was him being allowed to run free after we had done some actual bike riding, and he was telling me that he was feeling done and wanted to go home. I think he wanted me to put him back on a heel so we could ride home. :rofl:

Wanted it known I dead lifted this 83lb birthday boy for our dance :D
Impressed, shocked, in awe, you name it! You are the queen! No kidding! I don't even know how you did that! I can barely lift Kali!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Just kidding! 11 lbs I can do. 83? Holy sh*t!

( I saw you carrying him in the picture in the other thread! But to see you lift him in a video! I will bow down to the queen LOL) 🙇‍♀️

Revel alert barking. I only managed to catch the one by the time I went to check. He hardly ever barks but when he does, its always been deep! He barked one time at agility class when he was ~12 weeks old and the instructor was like "Oh! Is that Revel? I like that bark" :D

Usually quiet... but the gremlin noises came out the other night 🤣. Annoying half nephew problems. Ripley doesn't claim his energy as being from her side of the family tree 😂

Back