Great work Moose!Took these pooches out to RUUUUN this morning!!
Been working on Moo staying while one of us throws the bumper and then releasing him to retrieve. He's supposed to ignore me here and return right to dog Dad.
Great work Moose!Took these pooches out to RUUUUN this morning!!
Been working on Moo staying while one of us throws the bumper and then releasing him to retrieve. He's supposed to ignore me here and return right to dog Dad.

Boy loves food. (Yes, I have earplugs in).
Glad to be of entertainment!I know this is an old video, but I am at work and missing my boy so I am scrolling through these.
I cant believe how high he is jumping! Jasper hops like this when he is excited and has a toy. Or when I come home from work. I don’t know if he will ever get this high, but its close!
Yeah, I guess when you're a full-height working Dobermann yet you're narrow chested and thus weigh only 70 lbs., you can fly high. I say his strength is at least that of a typical 90 - 100 lb. Doberman, just in a lightweight, quick, explosive package.All four off the floor! That's the stuff!I wish I had longer footage but I was alone and had to throw the frisbee then press record lol. Jasper is getting the hang of it. As long as its a good throw you can almost bet he will catch it. I actually had people who were driving by stop to watch. Kind of weird but what you gonna do? Lol!

That has to be the cutest howling I've seen.I didn’t think Dobermans howled much.
And I'm with Albert about that smoke alarm! Wow and he's so gentle about it!AJ jumps up and gives me nose bumps on my face ever since he could reach it.
That's brilliant, but you must have nerves of steel to have all that power coming right at your face!AJ jumps up and gives me nose bumps on my face ever since he could reach it. A friend made this video of him today. He doesn't do it for food. In fact, the last thing I want is a 90 pound Dobie jumping towards my face with his mouth open!

That wind sounds pretty nasty and I would have been avoiding the water too! Bet he gets right in there in the warmer weather though, and he's growing so fast!
She's so cute. Not a care in the world... well, other than whatever is behind the camera, lolMan, talk about blowing a coat! Its going to take about a week of daily brushing to get most of this out!