Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

we had a Doberman meetup last weekend. Katyusha got to hang out with her mom. Her mom is who gave her her abilities of therapy dog, just an incredibly sweet girl. She's 8 years old now.IMG_0169.webp
And Zastava got to play with Marty McFly.
IMG_0157.webp
and lots of running and chasing in general.
IMG_0144.webp
We had 7 Dobermans there, total.
 
I'm really enjoying the premise and content of this thread, so fun seeing daily pics of your Dobes!

Here's a video short I posted yesterday evening over on the Chicken Thread, which shows the daily personality exhibited from each of our Dobes. Hope this isn't considered "double posting" which is a gross violation on most forums? 🤔

 
Went to my BIL's house for lunch yesterday and the Dingo's were invited. If there is a sun puddle, Rubie will find it!

PXL_20260405_180707417.MP.webp

Rubie doesn't act 10 years old except for little things like... she has always had a tough time relaxing in homes that weren't "hers." She's very comfortable with my BIL and SIL and has been to their house a few times so perhaps it's familiar enough, now. Perhaps I'm over thinking it :whistle:
 
Hope this isn't considered "double posting" which is a gross violation on most forums?
I think that's mostly because of Google Analytics thinking they are padding their posts to look like they have more traffic. I'm not real concerned about it here since we aren't here to make a profit like places like VS.

Since I haven't taken any dog photos for a while.
Both snuggled on couch heads together Apr 6 26.webp

Olive loving the sun after it came out this morning.
On back in sun by door Apr 6 26.webp
 

Back
Top