Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

Katyusha and I were invited to be props in the pet safety day for the Catholic School 2nd and 3rd graders this past Monday. That's always a fun one because of the energy in the room. I wish more schools would teach pet safety. Here is a link to the Facebook post, followed by a couple photos they took for those that don't want to use the link.


FB_IMG_1778712603099.webpFB_IMG_1778712472692.webp
 
We did our local Mutt Strut 1 Mile Puppy Path walk this morning
Oh, that looks like fun! And agree with @Ravenbird Rubie looks stellar!
Katyusha and I were invited to be props in the pet safety day for the Catholic School 2nd and 3rd graders this past Monday.
That is so awesome! Makes you proud! :thumbsup:
wish I had a video of her as she jumped in the air to catch the frisbee. Probably won’t happen again lol because I can’t seem to throw a frisbee correctly
Oh, I laugh because I can't seem to throw them either! I got out an old plastic one that I've have for years and never used. I was awful! :tap: Then it was so old that it finally broke in several pieces! Then I bought a fabric one and I still stunk at it. Oh, well practice makes perfect, right? 😄
 
Big day for our village, today! Annual Lilac Parade which is also usually the first day I spend in the sun sun full sun with arms and shorts out in the sun I cannot express how much time in the sun my milky skin spends on this day so much sun.

Of course we hang with the puppies in between activities! We live 1 block from the parade route and they use our street to line up the floats so like... So close. Big party feels for all the neighbors.

PXL_20260517_211808224.webp

PXL_20260517_203750878.webp

We'll see what is actually got burnt under my 3 layers of SPF 50 tomorrow, I'm sure. So much sun.
 
Zastava showed yesterday in Hugo, Minnesota with her friend Onyushka, who is part of our Doberman meetup group. I wouldn't say it was a stellar day for Z but she probably earned a few points towards Grand Champion. The best part of the day, though, was watching Onyushka with her mom hitting the ring and seeing their relationship develop by leaps and bounds. Onyushka did great for her first show. I don't know how many stars had to line up for this, but it was the final day of the first full year of her gotcha day. What an icing on the cake! The next best part of the day was noticing some people on the patio of a bar next to the show, so we walked the dogs over and asked if they were welcome on the patio with us to eat. They were welcomed, and treated like royalty.
IMG_20260516_172919.webp
 

Back
Top