Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Rubie sleeps after I was one foot out the door and on the phone with the Emergency Vet this morning :rolleyes:

View attachment 131025

I think she's fine but we started the day off with a LOT of puke. Her stomach is weirdly efficient at separating good and bad and expelling them but my goodness the amount of puke today and she wasn't interested in eating. Finally took some food and kept it down which makes me feel much better. Threw away the suspect toy. Merry Christmas, friends!:D
Oh my! How is she doing today? Was it a toy that she chewed up?

Oh my! How is she doing today? Was it a toy that she chewed up?

It was a toy (since been trashed!) and it seems like her body worked it all out through allllll the puke. She's been eating and drinking normally and no more puking! The pieces she puked up were pretty small which I think was by design with the toy (as in, no big chunks) but she was chewing it right in front us and we failed to notice she was getting pieces off :facepalm:

Most inconveniently, she puked all over the king sized dog bed (read: our bed) so there was a lot of laundry on Sunday 🙃

I think we're in the clear but keeping a close eye on her.

PXL_20221224_210113727.jpg

It was a toy (since been trashed!) and it seems like her body worked it all out through allllll the puke. She's been eating and drinking normally and no more puking! The pieces she puked up were pretty small which I think was by design with the toy (as in, no big chunks) but she was chewing it right in front us and we failed to notice she was getting pieces off :facepalm:

Most inconveniently, she puked all over the king sized dog bed (read: our bed) so there was a lot of laundry on Sunday 🙃

I think we're in the clear but keeping a close eye on her.

View attachment 131050
WONDERFUL NEWS.. SO SCARY TO GO THROUGH.....

Caught in the act 🤣

Tara’s not allowed on the furniture. Period. Just something we’ve never allowed whilst the children were growing up. Anyhoo, it’s Christmas break and Baileys off school. Andrew and I left for work at 7.30am this morning, at approximately 8am I get this picture sent through to me via WhatsApp from Bailey….
I’m assuming she thought she was in the house ‘alone,’ us at work and Bailey at school. Lol Oh, no no no!!! :nono:

She doesn’t look bothered by being caught out, does she? 🤣🤣
8836DFFF-DE79-442B-9846-DDAABE89D98D.jpeg

Caught in the act 🤣

Tara’s not allowed on the furniture. Period. Just something we’ve never allowed whilst the children were growing up. Anyhoo, it’s Christmas break and Baileys off school. Andrew and I left for work at 7.30am this morning, at approximately 8am I get this picture sent through to me via WhatsApp from Bailey….
I’m assuming she thought she was in the house ‘alone,’ us at work and Bailey at school. Lol Oh, no no no!!! :nono:

She doesn’t look bothered by being caught out, does she? 🤣🤣
View attachment 131135
That's pretty funny of her! I always think of Tara as more on the serious side, but this is the typical Doberman sneaky side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back