Quick poll - I'd love your feedback on colors

Which color do you like the best

• Total voters

Katja Henriksen

Forum Sponsor
I would love your feedback. I am looking into adding new Hurtta products.

Please vote on the colors you like.
Also I would like to know if there is any interest for the
padded martingale collar and buckle collar.

The harness is the same as I have in other colors, but as it is a very popular product I am thinking about getting some more colors.

FYI the red looks a bit orange to me.

Padded half choke/martingale collar
halfchokecollar.jpg

Padded buckle collar
paddedcollar.jpg

Padded harness
paddedharness.jpg

Tough choice....I like them all!! I voted as if I was choosing a collar for Archer. The vote for pink was just for me, or if I ever get a Dobergirl :)

I really like the buckled collar moreso than the martingale. Something simple and adjustable, along with the safety of the plastic buckle would be nice for something such as dock diving. ;)

I voted pink, green, and the black/brown with orange.

I love the color options there! I voted pink, green and red since they stand out nicely.

I like the black the best.
Katja,am I understanding you will be selling these? Some kind of retail store? If so I would stock all of them.
As someone who works with color for a living and "tweeking" colors for custom market,the range of colors folks likes is as wide as the range of colors some folks dont like:scratch:.Ever hear the term "there's an ass for every seat"?:DIt's true;)

If nothing else stock one or two of each,sales alone will tell you what to stock more of.

I like the black the best.
Katja,am I understanding you will be selling these? Some kind of retail store? If so I would stock all of them.
As someone who works with color for a living and "tweeking" colors for custom market,the range of colors folks likes is as wide as the range of colors some folks dont like:scratch:.Ever hear the term "there's an ass for every seat"?:DIt's true;)

If nothing else stock one or two of each,sales alone will tell you what to stock more of.
Yes, I have an online store. Not quite sure how you wouldn't know that. LOL ;)
Anyway, if I had all the money in the world I would stock everything. However as I have to limit my stock, I have to pick and choose. I'd rather pick the most popular colors and have a full range of sizes. This is something that no one else in the US will have. I understand what you say, but there is no way I can take all colors in. I do the poll to get an idea of which colors trend. People on here are from all over the country (and the world) so they can give me a good idea. :D

I think the red/orange would look awesome on a dark brown dog like Falkor. In fact, I'd like to get one for him in the Padded half choke/martingale collar!;)
But over all I liked the green and the pink and of course you can't go wrong with classic black.

The red one does in fact look orange (as I also mentioned). First picture it's the second from the bottom. Second picture it's the far right. Far left of the harnesses.
Oops, I got the wrong one then, but they're both nice. I like the 3rd one down in the top pic too, fwiw. ;)

I like the black/red harness (second on the left) which is next to the black harness. It will look great on my Asha :)
If it's orangy red it is even better.

Looks like pink is leading the pack by far! I like the green a lot but am sort of suprised how well it's doing in the poll.

I'm surprised the blue isn't doing better. That was one of my favourites. However that is why I do the poll. No good to order what I like if no one else does. :D

Back