Photos of you with your dogs - post them here!

40051794_1866774256731488_2096930796299354112_o.jpg
That’s an awesome photo!!

Dude, you seriously need to post more pics!!

Very nice photos but aren't you supposed to be in there somewhere?? lol ;) I know it's painful to step out from behind that camera hehe

Hahaha..... it’s coming.

I have a free weekend coming up. My goal is to have one of my daughters go train with us one day and take some picts/video.

Ragnar is really doing well with his training. I know I ask a lot of basic questions over and over but I just want to get it right from the more experienced.

Hahaha..... it’s coming.

I have a free weekend coming up. My goal is to have one of my daughters go train with us one day and take some picts/video.

Ragnar is really doing well with his training. I know I ask a lot of basic questions over and over but I just want to get it right from the more experienced.
She asks since this is the Photo of you with your dog thread. :D:D:D Good thing it wasn't posted in the pic of the day. We mods are cracking down on the dumps and no new thread! :p

She asks since this is the Photo of you with your dog thread. :D:D:D Good thing it wasn't posted in the pic of the day. We mods are cracking down on the dumps and no new thread! :p
Oh no!! We are really scared now!! :rofl: Technically I posted a photo of Conner and my dog..hehe ;) I stay behind the camera so as not to scare the general pupulation! :anonymous :

Back