Peta = pyscho

no... but apparently some time last week they had a demostration here in front of the Alamo... it was this girl... in a shower?? I think she was naked and all, and the shower curtain was really short... like barely covered her business... they showed it on the news... REALLY... what is that suppose to tell people... I remember a time back, in NY they had a mattress on the sidewalk and a guy and girl makin out. Just dont get it. must be some strong drugs, lol

Really...........one of those ya gotta know someone to get 'IN'? DOn't know why, but I cringe when I hear that name............peta, peta, peta.

OK..............NEW GAME..........what does p e t a stand for?

p is for Promise
e is for Everyone
t is for Tiny
a is for Asses ?

One day a Native American had his dog shot by a soldier because the dog was barking and he replied, "oompa loompa doompity doo."

This has many translations in Choctaw but it is fitting to PETA for threatening to take our rights! So I say, "oompa loompa doompity doo PETA!"

They kill animals and do it in the name of animals......so sad.:nono:

Becky

:rant2: Just my opinion but this world would be a lot better place if some people were spayed and neutered at birth.

MLR, I agree! Just like with puppies, when we 'plan' a breeding, if it doesn't click, end the line! hahah

I'm probably not going to earn any friends with this post...But, while PETA has gotten VERY EXTREME lately let's remember that they really do have the interest of all animals at heart. I am not a PETA member or supporter, but I had the misfortune of seeing an animal skinned alive to make a fur coat for some dumb@ss. I was sick and disheartened and it makes me happy that an organization like PETA is around to encourage people not to wear fur. I agree that they should not be sugggesting that purebred dogs are created in a cruel way, but I think this is a tactic (albeit a stupid one) to promote adoption for the millions of dogs who need homes. And while I'm not a huge meat person, I think it's absolutely unacceptable for PETA to make people feel guilty or wrong for choosing to eat meat.

SO...don't be mad at me, but I don't completely hate them because they do a world of good in some areas where it makes sense.

hmm... no... i havent seen any good yet.. I have seen crazy.. extreme.. violent... but not good yet... *thinks* no... and i think its bad the way they go about things which actually makes so many people disrespect them. There are proper ways to go about things... and PETA does not... least they are more known for the bad things they do than good.

They have a lot of celebrity back up to do so much good... but they dont use their resources well.

Back