• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Memorial Ring

Viemarangelrock

Hot Topics Subscriber
$ Forum Donor $
I've been searching for that something special as a memorial to my lost boy, Max!

I came across this today...

IMG_1635.JPG

Rainbow Bridge Memorial Ring: Donates 10 Meals to Shelter Dogs In Memory of Your Pup

I'll need to ship it from the US. Also, I need to find out my ring size, as I always forget and convert it from a letter to a number, I believe.

Here's the link, if you think it's something you could cherish...

Rainbow Bridge Memorial Ring: Donates 10 Meals to Shelter Dogs In Memory of Your Pup

That's wonderful. I love that idea. I may get one for my mother and sister as they've both had dogs go over the rainbow bridge in 2016.

(just noticed there's a size chart on the link)

That's awesome!
We found a local Glass Blowing place and we had some of Strykers ashes put inside it. They made it into a paper weight. Its like 5" tall and 3-4" wide.
We also had them make a glass Heart with some ashes, that we can hang outside or inside in a window in the winter.

Back