Look What Penny Got in the Mail Today....

A

apbtmom76

So here a while back, I asked a lady from PBC, Libby, about making a coat for Penny in purple, everything is always pink, ughh sorry I hate pink, so I sent her measurements and she sent it to me and we got it today in the mail. I LOVE it, and Penny sniffed it and took off running to show it off, lol.

Showing the squirrels her new coat -
RandomDogPics023.jpg

RandomDogPics024-1.jpg

RandomDogPics026.jpg

oops gotta potty mom-lady -
RandomDogPics027.jpg

close up -
RandomDogPics028.jpg

Iz dont wantz to posez furz you tho -
RandomDogPics025.jpg

Thank you Libby, it is perfect and we love it and she will wear it with pride and be totally comfy :D

Oh, wow. I love it. Does she sell these to the public or only special orders for friends. I like something that completely covers their chest and belly. Penny looks so pretty in her new coat. :)

Awwww Penny is sooo pretty in purple. It looks like a really nice coat Tye, and a perfect fit!! But Tye.....poor Penny....really Momlady....a potty picture....how embarassing for Penny:eek:

Oh, wow. I love it. Does she sell these to the public or only special orders for friends. I like something that completely covers their chest and belly. Penny looks so pretty in her new coat. :)

No MLR I am sure if i asked she could prolly make some for Herc and Chloe, let me find the measurements she will need again and tell me what colors ya want and i will see what she says :D Penny says thank you :D

That's so nice! And looks like a perfect fit! Is that a zipper down the front?

Yes a zipper and it is upside down almost, the bottom on the zipper where it starts the zip is there at the neck and it zips down towards the belly, I LOVE it :D And yes it is custom made so it fits perfectly, tyhanks Ingrid :D

Awwww Penny is sooo pretty in purple. It looks like a really nice coat Tye, and a perfect fit!! But Tye.....poor Penny....really Momlady....a potty picture....how embarassing for Penny:eek:

lol BM, I swear I snapped right before she did that and my camera was two seconds to late, lol

I love the zipper! Velcro is a good thing, but a zipper is so much nicer in this application where there is repeated use. Very clever to make the zipper work from neck to belly too- gravity will help keep it zipped.
It didn't really sink in until BreesMom mentioned it, but really... Penny's got to be mortified over that potty picture:rolleyes:

Very nice!

Thanks Jeo :hug:

What a spiffy looking coat!! LOVE it!! Chipper needs one...what does she charge?

Thanks B, penny seems to really like it, I will PM you the measurements and cost, see if she can help, the las tperson I asked fell thru, lol. But I will let you know. ;)

I love the zipper! Velcro is a good thing, but a zipper is so much nicer in this application where there is repeated use. Very clever to make the zipper work from neck to belly too- gravity will help keep it zipped.
It didn't really sink in until BreesMom mentioned it, but really... Penny's got to be mortified over that potty picture:rolleyes:

Oh I love the zipper too Ingrid, I was a bit lost til I figured out that it was on the way it was and I really like it that way, like you siad gravity will keep it zipped up, lol. :p Penny was not very happy about the pic but she is a real Princess and says she will roll with the punches, lol

oh she looks great and with her new sexy body, she shows it off, just very well ;)

Thanks Auntie Tina, I just figured she needed a new coat to go with her new figure :D

Thanks B, penny seems to really like it, I will PM you the measurements and cost, see if she can help, the las tperson I asked fell thru, lol. But I will let you know

I've noticed Chipper being cold this winter - and bought a sweater (what a joke) - so this would do nicely. By the way... last seizure was November 17... my fingers are crossed. He is back on the Canidae Platinum...

woo hoo go Chipper :D:D Is good news B, I will get on this this afternoon and let you know what I find out :D

She;s doing good, it will be one month free on Monday the 28th. So we are doing good. Thanks for asking :D

thanks B, penny sends slobbery ones your way and says to tell Chipper smooches from her as well :D

Aww, she looks so pretty in her new coat! It looks very well constructed too. :)

Back