Introducing...........

i did join you there already, had a bit problmes with the log in,

Hey Tina could you elaborate on your problems? where you trying to register from the website? or the forum? they are two separate login forms. So that once registered bridge the two together, so only one registration is required to participate on both website and forum.

there was the question who recommended the side and i tried to give Tye's screenname in,but it wasn't going to take the name :(
then i left it empty and it was working.

Von, I'm having trouble getting into the site. I registered, I was sent an email, I opened the email and clicked on the link it told me to click on, then it said I'm all set. But when I went back to log in, it kept saying either I didn't register or the user name and password don't match. I'm pretty sure they are correct and of course, I did register, but still haven't been able to get in. Actually, after I clicked on the link and it said all was well, I could see MyBuddy in the area that said Who's online. But when I went to Introduce myself, I got that message. Weird. Like I was there but not. :blink: I'm gonna go try again.
:supersmilie:

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Nope, can't get in.....

I registered yesterday and everything went through when I quit trying to enter a referral, but I have yet to get an email so I can't post an introduction???

Nope, can't get in.....
Sent you a PM, MB ;)

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

but I have yet to get an email so I can't post an introduction???
I have manually validated your account BM, you should be able to post now. I also added Tyes referral

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

i tried to give Tye's screenname in,but it wasn't going to take the name then i left it empty and it was working.
Apollo your referral has been added. ;)

Really nice website Tye and Von! Jammed with BSL and other dog related legislation yet easy to navigate. The thing that I'm having difficulty with is on the forum (probably just because I'm so used to the DCF New Post options) I'm not able to see posts added since my last visit, or at least it's not clear to me that is what I'm looking at.

I am so happy to see you all over there, thanks Ingrid, I'm sure von can answer your question, lol. Thank you all so much for the support :D

I'm not able to see posts added since my last visit, or at least it's not clear to me that is what I'm looking at.

Hi Ingrid, The closest thing we have there is the "What's New" tab under the logo. Its not nearly as option rich as what we have here, but i suspect that eventually i will add that functionality. Unfortunately i cant at the moment because the source code in the navigation menus are much different then they are here and require a bit of a learning curve and has been quite the obstacle for me ATM.

I am so happy to see you all over there, thanks Ingrid, I'm sure von can answer your question, lol. Thank you all so much for the support :D

Well, I'm sure he did answer my question, but the trouble is I couldn't understand the answer :rofl: Sounded like better new post searches are coming soon though:D

lol thanks a ton girl :D I am super happy with it, after the first of the year I expect more people :D

Back