How many of you use Soresto flea collars ?

Hey there! I'd love to know how the Seresto Collar is working out for you. Trying to make my flea/tick preventatives plan a few months out.
I thought it was OK but you will get mixed reviews. The last vet we went to doesn't like Soresto collars so now its hanging on the back porch. Looks like money wasted at this point but I will get another opinion when we go see the dermatologist next month.

I thought it was OK but you will get mixed reviews. The last vet we went to doesn't like Soresto collars so now its hanging on the back porch. Looks like money wasted at this point but I will get another opinion when we go see the dermatologist next month.
Forgot to mention we are currently using Simparica flea & tick. I'm not sure we will stay on this but for now that is what we are using. The vet recommending this is our breeders vet. We have had other vets recommend Nexgard or Soresto collars. Our dog hated the taste of Nexgard and wouldn't hardly take it. The only thing I didn't like about the Soresto collar is it gets in the way of his prong collar which he wears quite a bit.

I've never used a flea collar but I'm a curious sort. :rolleyes: What did your Vet not like about the Soresto collar?

I've never used a flea collar but I'm a curious sort. :rolleyes: What did your Vet not like about the Soresto collar?
Probably didn't like it so he could sell me something else. He just said they don't work as well as the flea and tick chewables.

Back