HEIGHT CONCERNS!

How much does he weigh? Only decent way to predict is through their pedigree and even then sometimes there's a dog that is out of standards

Attaching a picture , do look into his paws , thats the best i could rn
His paws do still look a bit large, so maybe the theory still holds that he has more growing to do.

I know that cameras (at least my cel phone camera) makes things that are closer to the lens look larger than they are; but his head still looks large in comparison to the body. Considering this, I can maybe see that his body is not all that large.

He has a nice head in terms of the angles and proportions!

His paws do still look a bit large, so maybe the theory still holds that he has more growing to do.

I know that cameras (at least my cel phone camera) makes things that are closer to the lens look larger than they are; but his head still looks large in comparison to the body. Considering this, I can maybe see that his body is not all that large.

He has a nice head in terms of the angles and proportions!

Maybe his head is too large

Attachments

• Snapchat-175126357.jpg
    Snapchat-175126357.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 20170219163201_IMG_2198.JPG
    20170219163201_IMG_2198.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 45
a

Feeding him royal canine , sometimes pedigree and eggs. 5 eggs on an average daily , i dont feed meat tbh
Not good foods, full of fillers. You want something better. If you can get it kibble I recommend is taste of the wild, Acana, canedae and Fromm. I personally feed mine a raw diet. Way to much much egg too. I only feed eggs once or twice a week.

Not good foods, full of fillers. You want something better. If you can get it kibble I recommend is taste of the wild, Acana, canedae and Fromm. I personally feed mine a raw diet.
Oh, my mistake then I guess. I thought Royal Canin was a good food. Then again, I don't spend too much time researching foods.

Oh, my mistake then I guess. I thought Royal Canin was a good food. Then again, I don't spend too much time researching foods.
No not a good food. It's what you will see in the vets office, tons of fillers and by product and pedigree is one of the worst foods out there. People always ask me why is raw so expensive, what they should be asking is why is kibble so cheap...

He is a handsome boy, and I like his ears, too. A standing pic would definitely help with looking at his proportions.

He's a handsome boy and looks very proportionate so I wouldn't be too concerned if he doesn't gain a lot of height. I'd personally rather have one on the smaller side than too big.

Yes if you could get a standing photo with something else in it for size reference it would be helpful, not to mention we like photos here. ;)

Unless you are planning on showing him his height and weight don't mean anything, the only thing that matters is health. He looks like a handsome boy, nice looking head and crop.

Back