Happy Birthday DCF

F

FredC

Doberman Chat is officially 2 years old today... I cant believe how far we've come in those two short years.. All credit goes to our great community.. Thanks to each and everyone of you for your continued support.. Here's to another two great years moving on in the future..

:congrats:
So Happy Birthday To the Entire
Doberman Chat Community!!!
:hb2.gif:​

Some statistics:

Members: 1,649 | Staff: 14 (3 admins, 5 s-mods, 6 mods) | Active: 1,126 | Non-Active: 523 | Activity Level: 68.28%

Threads: 8,082 | Posts: 126,790 | Private Messages: 11,490

Forum Began: 09-05-2008 | Days Since: 826 | Posts per Day: 153.5
Disclaimer: 9-05-2008 was when we started Doberman Parade 12-10 2008 was when we changed the name and moved to the vB software Making the official birthday of doberman chat 12-10 2008

Most users ever online was 208, 09-04-2009 at 03:36 PM.​
The most members online over 24 hours was 117, 08-04-2010 at 10:12 AM.​

Demographics:

Wow, 2 years already... And I've been here since almost the birth of this place - it sure has grown in leaps and bounds. :thumbsup:

I have to echo what Von said and say thank you to our great community for all of your great contributions and support!

Cool~! Seems like a short time since I've been a member, but it's got to be close to 2 years. The community here was already well established when I joined. Some members have gone, but a lot have stayed :)

What was post #1?

Happy Birthday DCF!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DCF!!!! I had lurked on another forum while looking and waiting for my new pup, and when I came upon DCF I was thrilled as it seemed much friendlier and much more to my liking,so in August of 09 I joined after getting my new pup. The amazing thing is DCF and Bree share Dec 10 as a birthday and they are both 2 years old today!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday DCF! Thank you Von and all the staff for all you do to keep this great forum and community going. I'm so happy to have found this forum and I'm not sure where we'd be without all of you. Thank you.

Happy Birthday DCF!.. thank you all for making it the wonderful place it is.
and
Happy Birthday to Bree! Hope she had a day filled with lots of hugs and kisses.

Most definately a very very happy birthday ! Thank you Fred for all your hard work getting this and keeping this going as well as Jan and everyone else. There are times when I just dont know what I would do without you people to sound off to...not only about dogs, but life in general. We have a great atmosphere here and would not change it one iota.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Frankly, I would find trying to live without DCF like giving up a drug habit....lmao

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DCF!!!! I had lurked on another forum while looking and waiting for my new pup, and when I came upon DCF I was thrilled as it seemed much friendlier and much more to my liking,so in August of 09 I joined after getting my new pup. The amazing thing is DCF and Bree share Dec 10 as a birthday and they are both 2 years old today!!!!!!!!!!

No Kidding??? Wow that is pretty neat.. Thanks for sharing..

Happy Birthday DCF and Thanks to you too Fred for making this site possible and all the others that keep things going here. Also thanks to Fred too if not for this site and facebook I would have never known Rosco. I'm so happy I have my puppy to keep me company in the evenings when the old man is in the pole barn. You just have no idea how lonely and lost I was after losing my Mom and then about 2 weeks later my dog not to mention my first Great Grandson 1 week after my dog. So Rosco had truly been a blessing even with his mouthy feisty self. I will be glad when him and I can start playing catch again with the tennis ball, he's getting so he's trying to put 2 of them in his mouth now not that they fit. I still wonder what those ears will really look like too when he's grown. Congrats and Thanks again Fred....

Happy Birthday DCF!! Great job with it all Von! It feels like home! I've learned so much and made such wonderful friends! Thank you for all you do! :D

Happy Birthday DCF!!!! A big thanks to Fred, Jan, the mods and all the great people who make this a fun place to talk Dobes and anything we want. A place where people are not judgemental and do their best to help and make everyone feel at home.

Keep up the good work! We appreciate it!!!

Back