Congrats to the winners of our 2014 calendar contests!!!

Congrats to everyone! So many great pictures! LOL if anyone needs something warm for a dober it's Michele lol..:rolleyes: and I loved that Corgi picture too awesome. I'm already ready for next year teehee..Looks like my grandson might be my toughest competition ...He is starting to take better pictures of the dogs than I can..yikes! :tap:

Congrats to all, and especially Michelle for winning our sponsor category.
I can see Ainsley has taken care of you. We will ship your coat as soon as we hear from you so one of your little Doberbutts can stay warm this winter. :D

I'm so excited! Thank you so much Katja for donating this wonderful coat. Juno and Echo are going to share it! You know I'll be posting lots of photographs! Thanks again so much! Yes Maureen I need it! Started snowing and snow now for six months Ugh!

A big congrats goes out to BradysMom as well since Max Hawk was so generous to pass her prize down to the next highest placer (how nice of you Maureen!) so Brady's "Sandy Brady" was a very close second and the beautiful True collar goes out to them. :) :congrats:

index.php

How cool is that??? I bet BradysMom will have some ideas. I see Brady already wears spikes ;) 2 of my votes went to Brady pictures. Very calendar worthy photos for sure!

JanS Ingrid H Marinegeekswife Max Hawk thanks guys!!

Brady was excited and a little bummed at the same time to hear that he almost won but when he found out the very nice lady who won 1st place decided to let him have a chance in the spotlight, he was THRILLED!! :woot:
and just in time for his second birthday present :) the photo credit goes to our friend/photographer :ty: Veronica (not a DCF member)!

Your most welcome! And Brady certainly does deserve it.. I loved his picture! Well done! Oh I almost forgot to tell ya the requirement is lots and lots more great pictures of him with his new true collar! LOL

Back