Cold walk in the snow.

C908

We got hit with our first batch of bad weather here in central Missouri. Preacher and I went for our daily walk at the Fairgrounds. I will say his new winter coat is working better. It was about 20 degrees when I took this picture. 20191216_134734.jpg

We got hit with our first batch of bad weather here in central Missouri.

Wait...........WHAT? :wideyed:You missed the first one? We had some wicked weather roll through at the end of Oct. Several inches of snow and temps that dropped into the teens.:eek: I'm used to real winter starting in January, October doesn't work for me.
Do I need to move your way?

What coat is he sporting? Sure is handsome at 20 degrees out.
Thanks, he is wearing a Hurtta Extreme Warmer coat. It works really well when temperatures are 32 degrees or colder. I'm thinking about getting another coat from this company in a lighter weight for temperatures not as cold.

Wait...........WHAT? :wideyed:You missed the first one? We had some wicked weather roll through at the end of Oct. Several inches of snow and temps that dropped into the teens.:eek: I used to real winter starting in January, October doesn't work for me.
Do I need to move your way?
Genny I hate winter so much I guess I blocked out Oct.

Looks very similar to the Hurtta Summit we just got Ezri.

Of course we get it and heat wave happens but she loves it

Looking at purchasing the hurtta expedition parka, living in SC we usually don't have snow. However, we do have some really cold days at times. What size did you get for Preacher @C908

Aww what a cutie!

Canadian here, I even went on Etsy to get Rex a custom fitted coat and everything because of the weather. Wish I introduced him to little booties when he was a pup, he feet always look so cold :(

Preacher is lucky to live somewhere not as cold!

Back