Blaze Trinity puppies due January 15th

Look at that belly 🥰 Would love to see her standing, so I can guess how many! I will say 8!

:yatta::congrats:

Do you think Trinity will throw some water on Blazes fire? LOL. I mean, will there probably be a few in the mix that JQ Public can train? Not meaning this in a negative way, you know I'm Blazes biggest fan. I just know what it takes to deal with his type, guess I'm asking if this is strictly a bite sports litter. All black?

:yatta::congrats:

Do you think Trinity will throw some water on Blazes fire? LOL. I mean, will there probably be a few in the mix that JQ Public can train? Not meaning this in a negative way, you know I'm Blazes biggest fan. I just know what it takes to deal with his type, guess I'm asking if this is strictly a bite sports litter. All black?
Yea, pretty much a working litter, I am sure there will some nice pets in there. Trinity is a great in the house dog and can flip a switch in protection. Neither carry color so all are black.

Congratulations! That's one heck of a litter so you should have a good pick once they're old enough to be evaluated.

Back