Archer's Hurtta Winter Coat and Fleece Jacket

Wow Ainsley, those are great pictures of the super handsome Archer. Can I snatch a few?

I'm also very impressed with your very beautiful lawn!!!! How did you manage keeping it looking so amazing?

Very nice! Great coats on nice models!
Thank you! I think so :)
Nothing beats these coats. They are fantastic.
Glad to know :)
Wow Ainsley, those are great pictures of the super handsome Archer. Can I snatch a few?

I'm also very impressed with your very beautiful lawn!!!! How did you manage keeping it looking so amazing?
Thanks! He's such a good little model. So patient for me. Of course you can snatch a photo...help yourself to whatever you need. That goes for future pics too :)

I have a pretty strict lawn regimen that I follow. I can post it if you want. I watered the heck out of it this summer. I put so much money into seeding and fertilizing that I'd rather pay the huge water bills we had than allow all my work to die with my lawn :) It helps that our house was only built two years ago.

Geesh, you guys know how to make a girl blush. Thanks for the awesome compliments :blush:

Pwetty boy. What's the coverage look like underneath?
Thanks so much! Pretty cushy. It has a weather repellent outer layer, Houndtex inner layer and a nice fleecy lining inside. It's like a dog's version of a North Face jacket. Hurrta jacket inner layer.JPG
I am in love with Archer... he is so adorable!
Awwww! Thanks so much. He is my little sweetie :)

I agree great model, fabulous looking coat and beautiful lawn!!
Thank you!!

Back