Announcing Doberman-Chat's 2012 Calendar Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JanS

DCF Owner
Administrative Staff
Hot Topics Subscriber
Announcing Doberman-chat’s 2012 calendar contest

Even though 2012 seems a long way off, we want to begin taking photo submissions now so everyone has plenty of time to get their perfect shots in.
This year we are going to have 3 categories/different calendars, which will consist of the following:

*Doberman’s in general Anything that’s scenic, playful, working, etc. would make for a nice calendar page.
Prize for the first place winner will be a custom True Collar!
Sponsored by True Collars. Thank you Ingrid!

Here is a sampling of some of the beautiful collars Ingrid has hand crafted in the past.
(note, a few of these are highly customized and not available as a contest prize)
True collar merge.jpg

More photos can be seen here.
http://www.doberman-chat.com/community/index.php?forums/true-collars.142/

*All puppies (we have plenty again this year) and even if you have cute photos of your adult when he/she was a pup you are welcome to submit them. Pups must be under the age of 12 months in the photo.
Prize to the first place winner will be a $50 certificate for Euro Dog Designs.
Sponsored by Euro Dog Designs.Thank you Katja!
Euro dog designs.png
Photos of some of the goods available and more information can be seen here:
http://www.doberman-chat.com/community/index.php?forums/euro-dog-designs.157/

*All breeds. All breeds are welcome! We love all breeds, so lets see some of your best shots of any breed you might currently own or have owned in the past!
Prize for the first place winner will be a $50 certificate from Cozy Coats and More.
Sponsored by Cozy Coats and More. Thank you Pam!
che_mar_cody1-452x137.jpg

Photos of some of the goods available and more information can be seen here:
http://www.doberman-chat.com/community/index.php?forums/cozy-coats-more.145/

Rules:

*There will only be one winner in each category for this contest although all submissions may be used for future advertising purposes.

*You may submit up to 3 different photos of different dogs in each category, for a total of 9 photos overall.

* All images must be your own and not be in any copyright violations.

*All entries must be submitted by October 15, 2011.

* A community poll will be created for members to vote for the winning submissions in each category. This poll will start on October 16, 2011 and run through November 1, 2011. The winner will be officially announced November 7, 2011.

* In the event of a tie, the first place winner will be determined by the doberman-chat.com staff and officially announced by November 15, 2011.

* By submitting an entry you grant Doberman-chat permission to use your material as a reference in other areas of the board and on DCF merchandise.

*We will try to use all entries in one of the calendars, but it is very important that you have a high resolution photo available to use for the calendar when the time comes.
If you cannot provide a high res photo, your entry will have to be used in one of the photo merges.

* The Doberman-chat staff reserves the right to resolve disputes and disqualify entries as they see fit.

* Please no photos with people in them. While they might be great pics, they don't make for good calendar shots. And be aware of your background as well keeping in mind what looks good in any calendar.

* You must be a registered member with at least 10 posts (no padding) in order to participate in this contest.

* The Winner must be willing to PM a member of the doberman-chat.com staff their mailing address to receive their prize by mail.

*DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR ENTRIES HERE – there will be a special thread for each category!!!!*
*You may however ask questions and post comments in this thread rather than in the photo submission threads.

We are not able to use attachments for the entries, so here is a step by step tutorial on how to post photos, either from your personal photo host or by uploading them directly on this site. Make sure you hit “full size” for these so we can see them all from the same vantage point.
Instructions for uploading photos can be found here.
http://www.doberman-chat.com/community/index.php?threads/the-simple-new-way-to-post-photos.7908/

Get those cameras out and good luck!

I want one of those collars....wow!!!...ummmm maybe I WILL get me one of them fancy smancy cameras AND GO FOR IT!!....hmmm...***Yelling down stairs to Buddy***...'strike a pose Buddy...VOGUE'!!

Time to start gathering up photos! Quick question, if she gets some awesome shots can Suzan and I both post photos of our soon to be little girl pup since she'll have her for the first 9 weeks? Just want to be sure.

Time to start gathering up photos! Quick question, if she gets some awesome shots can Suzan and I both post photos of our soon to be little girl pup since she'll have her for the first 9 weeks? Just want to be sure.
Absolutely Jess! It doesn't have to be your dog, you just have to be the person who took the shot to enter it. Dela and I did the year we got Della. :)

Yay Nupe! :thumbsup: If you find a camera you really like, check it out from one of the reputable stores on E-bay and you can usually get it for a really good price. Just make sure they're an authorized seller.

Absolutely Jess! It doesn't have to be your dog, you just have to be the person who took the shot to enter it. Dela and I did the year we got Della. :)

Yay Nupe! :thumbsup: If you find a camera you really like, check it out from one of the reputable stores on E-bay and you can usually get it for a really good price. Just make sure they're an authorized seller.

Still sad i missed out on yours Jan :(

NOOOOOOOOOOO I want the collar!!!
All yours! I haven't entered photos yet but when I did I was going to say, since I won a True Collar last year I want to pass on it if we qualify. I still want the pups to have a chance at the calendar because that's just neat but let's spread the Ingrid love around. lol

Maybe this year we can pt the name of the owners and the dogs in the calenders too please ?????
And hey Suzan, Aesa dosen't have a Ingrid collar yet, so its OOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :lmao:

Maybe this year we can pt the name of the owners and the dogs in the calenders too please ?????
I can try, but that would mean people have to post the dogs names, which they haven't always done in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back