• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Gregoire

Novitiate
We imported a Doberman from Angle & demon kennel from Belarus. Please be cautious when buying from this particular kennel. The blood line isn’t great. The Doberman we have is very insecure and a scared dog. we have had the dog assessed from experts and they have all said this is due to genetics and will take a lot of effort and time to build confidence for the dog. I must emphasise we purchased a Doberman for a protection/guard dog and what we got was the total opposite. Again please be cautious or atleast spend time with dogs from this kennel before committing to buying.

I have met 2 dogs from this kennel, and was impressed with both of them! 2 completely different dogs....one was in the parking lot of a Cracker Barrell...couple was walking him, and I HAD to say Hello :p. We had a great conversation, and the boy was a dream. They were this boy's second owners...some odd circumstance and they were able to "rescue" him from someplace here in the US who had him. The other boy was with another couple I met, and he was super sweet. Sorry you are having a tough beginning with your new one.

Back