• Disclaimer: Hello Guest, Doberman Chat Forums presents the opinions and material on these pages as a service to its membership and to the general public but does not endorse those materials, nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any opinions or information contained therein. The opinions expressed in the materials are strictly the opinion of the writer and do not represent the opinion of, nor are they endorsed by, Doberman Chat Forums. Health and medical articles are intended as an aid to those seeking health information and are not intended to replace the informed opinion of a qualified Veterinarian.”

Alojz Purgaj the owner of Serbian v. Jahrestal kennel finaly is in jail

WOWWWWWWWWWW i just talked to Markus Lewan and guess what, his mother still hasn't back her dogs and Alojiz showed them in Slovenia at a show last weekend. Can you believe that, thats unbelieveble/

UNbelievable - I think perhaps someone needs to "REPO" those dogs

HOW can he show dogs when the ownership is in question? how does that work?

Since he is in Slovenia the german law dosen't really can do something. From the 15 days he had to go to jail, he was in there 10. Now MArkus will mee up with his laywer tomorrow and see if there is something else they can do.
So far he always managed to get out of that, been talking to Markus for the last 1.5 hrs, my hair are staying up about all that shit alojz is doing and he told me, that the brother from Vons dog went back to him, because the new owner had problems with him ( agression) and now he wanna stud him out. Seems like some din't went so well with this W litter

Since i been talking to Markus, there are a lot of interessant news coming up. No mater how many litters alojz had, he never took care of the litters, always others welped for him, he always been late with the papers or never handed the papers over and he never even paid one penny for his litters, never paid for food, never for vet visits or meds. So fred and Maddox so sad it is, but you been not alone. I got in contact with another woman what made the same experience and i hope she might will join us here and like i mention before there were a lot of problems with the W litter.

you know whats funny about this story is that Alojz wouldn't even allow sam to miss a payment when Daemon got sick.. She had emailed Alojz told him daemon needed to see a vet and wanted to know if she could use the money she owed him to get Daemon medical attention.. He replied with a big fat no, he wanted his money and to hell with a sick puppy he produced.. Im sure alot of you remember when i was trying to track down Alojz myself. when Daemon was still with us.. That was because i was searching out his papers after he was finally payed off. I would never give this man another penny for any dog.. Buyers Beware.

Plase stop to write abaut me , because you dont now me! all abaut my dogs you cann see on www.link-removed.euhttp://www.titus-tarantula.eu

Where did their link go? Wanted to see what THEY thought was so "worthy" of breeding.
all Alojz was doing is pimping his website here, so i removed the link..
The dog in the link was Titus Trantula v Jahrestal.. Feel free to google him.
Capture_05162011_083953.jpg

Yeah he just is pimping out Titus and and let others do the work. He never welpes a litter or takes care of it. He let others do it. When its times he will go and sale the puppies and put the money in his own pocket, the one who does the work, gets nothing or maybe one puppie without the paperwork.He always will find someone dumb enough who will take the costs.

We have very similar practice right here in the US (although the person caring for the pregnant bitch gets the bitch free once she's whelped and pups are weaned and the kennel that places their bitches like this takes care of all vetting & food).

Googling the dog's name just takes me to Dobermann Review.

I heard of leasing out a bitch, but that means the one who is leasing the bitch pays for it and then keeps the puppies and the bitchowner maybe gets one from the litter, but come on Pam, letting someone do the whole work, then come and take everything away including the bitch, keeping all the money and not giving out the papers, never heard of that.
he dosen't care for his dogs thats for sure, he only cares for the $$$$$
he ones sended a dog for training to Berlin, the dog got sick, they asked for him to pay the vetbill for his dog, he dispaiered and wasn't to reach for awhile, then he found someone dumb enough to pay for him the bill. He dosn't do nothing with his dogs, he let other do the job and work, then brags when do well.
he got kicked out of the grman breeding club so i heard and like you can see Slovenia wont him either, but for sure he will find someone who just keeps breeding for him so he can make the big $$$$$$$ oops mean euro's :rofl:

I don't condone what's done here by one particular breeder... and this one not wanting to vet when it comes to the dogs he owns and doesn't give a rat's ass about dogs they've produced is just flat out disgusting.

I just found this thread.. My daughter's pup's great grandma is Tigris Lewon Von Jahrestal. it's crazy to hear about all of this.

Back