Recent content by MyBuddy

  1. MyBuddy

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    It was a favorite of our daughter, my husband and me too! 🥰
  2. MyBuddy

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    One of my entries for the calendar
  3. MyBuddy

    Submit your photos for the 2027 DCF All Breed calendar here

    Annie with the Zinnias Annie looking at you Annie in side garden
  4. MyBuddy

    Backyard Chickens?

    Well then at this point I'd get a rooster. See how it goes.
  5. MyBuddy

    Backyard Chickens?

    Wow, it sounds like they have a lot of protection. It's such a shame the hawk or owl are still getting them! How about a miniature donkey? I've always heard they are good protectors from coyotes. Are they the same with birds of prey? I don't know. 🤷‍♀️
  6. MyBuddy

    Backyard Chickens?

    She's beautiful!
  7. MyBuddy

    Critters and wildlife in your area - post your pics

    They're having another party!
  8. MyBuddy

    Critters and wildlife in your area - post your pics

    More critters! This beautiful Buckeye butterfly looks like it's looking at you LOL And this guy has me looking at him! :eek: He's on my tomato plant! I told my husband, before you pick any Tomatoes make sure you keep an eye out for this guy.:pullhair: Front Back
  9. MyBuddy

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    If. I. Could. Juuuuuust. Reach it!
  10. MyBuddy

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    Annie, pick up your toys!! :tap:
  11. MyBuddy

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    Annie and sticks. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
  12. MyBuddy

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    Sweet ride!! :thumbsup:
  13. MyBuddy

    Whoa~! Rein 'em in here and show your horse! 2026

    A LOVING project !! He looks wonderful! Filled out, shiny, and protected from nasty flies! A happy horse! (and owner 😉)
  14. MyBuddy

    Weekend adventures (photo-heavy)

    Wow, some great photos!! 3rd one down is cool! Looks like a neat place!

Back
Top