Recent content by LucyXIII

  1. L

    What is it with the misinformation these days?

    He's just a guy with a middle management shirt and a YouTube channel. It bothers me how loud his voice has become in the dobesphere. He presents himself as an expert, when his credentials are: owning 2 dobermans (one which is too anxious to be on camera) and a crappy logo.
  2. L

    Bully Stick Holder Recs

    Looks familiar, Angel has done the same thing. It doesn't really hold securely anymore -- either because of the damage or because he's strong enough to anchor and pull them out now, I don't know. I have a rubbery eggplant, treat stuffer I use instead. Works pretty well -- he's watched with one...
  3. L

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    Angel would never leave that alone once he found it. Never. He'd probably have prevented them building a nest though. Those poor birds are never gonna sleep again.
  4. L

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    Angel doesn't notice aircraft much, but birds? They are vile fowl things that have no business in his yard, on his fence or in his airspace. Even when he was a baby.
  5. L

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    Morning snugs before work ❤
  6. L

    Muscle!

    I've been starting to work on Angel's muscle tone lately as well. Less "baby" and more "Beefcake" every day.
  7. L

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    He looks like he wants to know where his money is.
  8. L

    Random Pet Photo of the Day - 2026

    Congratulations Team Remy!
  9. L

    Annie turns Two

    Happy Birthday Annie!
  10. L

    Doberman Hat

    She's active on Facebook, she's definitely still making coats.
  11. L

    Westminster 2026

    I loved the way she watched the judge's every move, so alert. You can see the exact moment she took BIS, she hits her stack and the judge's gaze lingers on her. The afghan was impressive, but Penny had presence.
  12. L

    Sophie is 12 today!

    Happiest of Birthdays Sophie! :party:
  13. L

    Such the good girl

    I've only ever done birds -- chickens, ducks and geese -- so my (mostly my spouse's) process is geared for that. I'm glad that tallow and lard aren't as fiddly.
  14. L

    Such the good girl

    Yes, all your roasting or frying! Use less than you would with butter to start with really solid fats to start. Eggs, broccoli, sprouts, *potatoes*. Lastly, because you're using trimmed raw fat, it has no salt. HOW TO You get your fat trimmings, put them in a saucepan and cover with water...

Back
Top