DPCA Nationals 2014

Speaking of exciting...for those of you who are subscribers of the Doberman Digest keep your eyes open for an ad on a certain redheaded girl ;) She'll be in the Nationals addition. Our breeder will be featured too.
Oh have you ever been bitten! ;) I may drive up for the first Saturday. Sounds like my best option to see more dogs. Get a catalog and see what I like/don't like. It looks like I'll be going the puppy route so it's time to get to know the breeders!

Jana Dupre (Promise/Olympia) Dobermans, would be a great one to check out in your area.
Jana will most certainly be at the nationals, and if you would like I would be happy to introduce you to her.

Jana Dupre (Promise/Olympia) Dobermans, would be a great one to check out in your area.
Jana will most certainly be at the nationals, and if you would like I would be happy to introduce you to her.
I love her dogs. Very nice lines and temperments. Was looking at her when I was shopping for Aria. They weren't having a litter in my timeframe, which is why I went another way. Totally glad I did. I love Wilken/Kani :)

Thanks for the suggestions. Where is Jana located? I'm not going to get in any hurry. I've learned that when the time is right the right dog/litter shows up. I'll be researching pedigrees with a fine toothed comb. Genetics fascinate me and I learned how tightly someone can breed with sibling out crosses which ultimately ends up being very tightly line bred. Sounds confusing because it is. Having had retrievers I'm a stickler on form and function.

I've got to decide on color and gender. If it's like my first Lab, 25 years ago, I went looking for a black bitch and came home with a chocolate male! The beauty part of it is that Kitty gets along with everyone. She's been low dog in the pack since she was born so I don't think I'd have too much of a problem with a dog or a bitch. With my geriatrics being 11 and 13, it wouldn't be hard to separate if needed since they choose to snore in their crates most of the time. The 13 yr old gave me a scare recently with her arthritis. She's on Rimadyl so I know her days are numbered.

Im getting word regional entries have reached their cap.

If you intend on showing and have not yet entered please call Foytrent, to be put on a waiting list for anyone who were to cancel.

For everyone else that means 200 dogs each day the 4th and 5th. Should be a lot of fun.

Okay Nationals start in just a few days! I tagged all of you that were thinking of going earlier in the thread, who's coming?
Is any of you showing on Sunday 5th? I am going to be there on Sunday but I don't know yet if I'm staying the night, depends how late everything goes on, my original plan was to be there Sunday and Monday, but I think its mostly seminars on Monday.
Archer Ingrid H SandyinKS gettinggreyer paintinsthegame Doberman Gang Dobs4ever Kitty's mom

Thank you for tagging me:)!!! I'm not in DPCA but am thinking of joining *maybe* next year.
But if I get Geist fixed than I won't..........:(
Good luck to everybody:thumbsup::woot:!!! Please post your brags and pictures!!!!! Arm chair dobie owners
want to know!!!!!!:D

We are!!Here is Aria's schedule. If you can, come by and see us Sunday! I will take tons of pics for you guys who can't make it, but wish you all could be there.

REGIONALS (Oct 4-5)
SAT: Sweeps, 12-18 mo bitches
SUN: Sweeps, 12-18 mo bitches

NATIONALS (Oct 8, Oct 10)
WEDS: Futurity 12-15 mo AOAC bitches
FRIDAY: 12-18 mo AOAC bitches

Then we are off to hopefully gain a single in Lawrence, KS on Sunday the 12th!!

Okay Nationals start in just a few days! I tagged all of you that were thinking of going earlier in the thread, who's coming?
Is any of you showing on Sunday 5th? I am going to be there on Sunday but I don't know yet if I'm staying the night, depends how late everything goes on, my original plan was to be there Sunday and Monday, but I think its mostly seminars on Monday.
Archer Ingrid H SandyinKS gettinggreyer paintinsthegame Doberman Gang Dobs4ever Kitty's mom

I have not completely ruled out an appearance just yet although we are not entered in anything. I know Doberman Gang's wife is showing Prada and would love to be there for that. Unfortunately we have had a few complications come up with my Mom so I may have to stick close to home for now.

Good luck to everyone! Take lots of pics.

We are doing a mock trial at our club on Saturday but are planning to go Sunday to watch. My wife is staying most of the week for different seminars and stuff. Then she is showing Prada Friday in 6-9 month bitches. Then she is showing again in Lawrence on Saturday and a Sunday.

We are!!Here is Aria's schedule. If you can, come by and see us Sunday! I will take tons of pics for you guys who can't make it, but wish you all could be there.

REGIONALS (Oct 4-5)
SAT: Sweeps, 12-18 mo bitches
SUN: Sweeps, 12-18 mo bitches

NATIONALS (Oct 8, Oct 10)
WEDS: Futurity 12-15 mo AOAC bitches
FRIDAY: 12-18 mo AOAC bitches

Then we are off to hopefully gain a single in Lawrence, KS on Sunday the 12th!!
Is the show Aria is going to be in on sunday, is it the one that starts at 7am?

We'll be there on and off. My 3 sons and I are working the obedience/rally rings Saturday and Sunday as well as showing 1 Doberman and poodle in rally/obedience on Saturday. Sunday participating in the WAE test. Tuesday showing (part-time working as well) obed/rally as well as running 3 dogs thru the ACC test, 1 thru the TDI test and 1 thru CGC, with the 2 younger boys working the TDI test. Will be there Wed for the Barn Hunt workshop and I believe working the Night Walk on Thursday (hopefully taking a couple of dogs as well).

In between, for school, we are taking 9 week exams this week. Was supposed to be at the agility match that is happening right now, but I didn't have poodle grooming finished!

Looking forward to meeting folks from this forum :)

We'll be there on and off. My 3 sons and I are working the obedience/rally rings Saturday and Sunday as well as showing 1 Doberman and poodle in rally/obedience on Saturday. Sunday participating in the WAE test. Tuesday showing (part-time working as well) obed/rally as well as running 3 dogs thru the ACC test, 1 thru the TDI test and 1 thru CGC, with the 2 younger boys working the TDI test. Will be there Wed for the Barn Hunt workshop and I believe working the Night Walk on Thursday (hopefully taking a couple of dogs as well).

In between, for school, we are taking 9 week exams this week. Was supposed to be at the agility match that is happening right now, but I didn't have poodle grooming finished!

Looking forward to meeting folks from this forum :)
Oh my will you be busy!

Best of luck!! Hope to bump into you again. It was nice to meet you and your Dobers in Topeka :)

Back