Zulu Del Nasi 5 months

ya know what burly... i been thinkin about it... and i just think it would be an AWESOME PIC...

picture this... black and white... nyc... the busy streets... young lil dobie pup... lil tough guy... walkin doing his thang... walking home with a big azz bone, his prize... he is stoked... he is having a good day...

lol, maybe you need to work on LTD and see if you can convince her

Yeah I saw some really huge bones for sale at this pet shop in North Carolina. I almost bought one but didnt have the room in my suitcase!! Hmmm now that I'm back...

LOL Burly ! I know what ya mean...just yesterday Lexi growled and gave a little bark at the UPS guy as he unlatched his van door...her hair stood on end too...hmm guess she doesnt like the brown ! First time I have ever seen/heard her do that !

So of course I introduced her and after that she was fine. Her play bark is sooo different than that bad UPS guy bark ! LOL

you kidding?? lil pup is crazy... yapping and growling at the italians and karma... gonna see if i can teach her to speak off that, lol

Yeah nothinn beats the puppy growls! He heard something in the wall, looked at me, looked back at the sound, paused a second, ....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........GRRrrrrrrr I said Whosat!?? WHOsat zulu?!! Grrrrrrrr
He was defending his house! I was happy to see he wasnt going to be a chump to be honest. Just a matter of teaching him friend from foe I guess from here out.

Yeah he is such a young man now! Its so awesome! I have set up a fetch obstacle course at my gym where he goes over some hurdles (weight benches) to get his fetch/tug toy. He was wary at first but once I showed him to jump over it that was all she wrote. He's like a gazelle the way he loops right over them. Raising a dobe pup is one of the funnest things I have ever done.

I love how they are so smart, they're almost human. They wear all their emotions on their face. The next step would be talking if they could.:)

I loved the video's :D How did you train him so well to go sit between your legs like that. My dog also does the high five and all those basic things but to put her silly behind next to me is a damn pain in the butt to train.

I just led him around my back with a piece of kibble. Once he is between my legs I wait till he is sitting, mark that spot with a "clicker" and then give him the food reward. Its real easy if your dog has high food drive. Its handy when I am waiting on street corners here in NY. I know exactly what hes up to even if I am not watching him directly

Burly, I don't know what's more fun...watching your pup grow under your hands or watching you glow under his paws! Your excitement is catchy and is so much fun! It's the same emotion as watching a child discover the world! It just feels good and makes me smile!:coloredhearts:

Hahahha! I know Im such a dork but I dont give a crap! Dobes really are awesome. All who own or have owned understand. He cracks me up everyday and is always in the exact same mood THE FUN KIND. Hard not to enjoy that as you can imagine.

Hahahha! I know Im such a dork but I dont give a crap! Dobes really are awesome. All who own or have owned understand. He cracks me up everyday and is always in the exact same mood THE FUN KIND. Hard not to enjoy that as you can imagine.

I know what you mean. We start training next week, we better prepare ourselves for a lot of funny stuff.

When we went to the school to write ourselves into a class we were talking about how good she is and she listens so well and right after that she got loose and went straight to the grass and didn't run to me when I called... She totally made me feel like fool :D But it's funny, they are always so dorky :D

Back