Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Zeuss has a new mrs, a beautiful boxer babe.

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by tatlim, Jan 15, 2011.

1. tatlim

tatlim Jr Member

Well,
    I have been looking on Boxer rescue sites for a while now, loving all the beautiful dogs looking for forever homes, cute enough but nothing pulled at my heart strings ....until i clapped eyes on Star, i just had to have her, i fought for her as there were 2 other couples after her too but i knew she was the one for our family.
    We went to pick her up yesterday and she is everything i dreamed she would be, well worth the 10 hr round trip!!!
    Shes so loving, shes already shown Zeuss who is boss and he has never looked happier, his tail never stops, they play fight together and i just love to see 2 dogs who have had such a bad start loving life again, she was in a puppy farm, 4 litters before she was 3, adopted out and because she pee,ed on the floor she was banished outside and endured all that bad snow we had recently....and still she trusts us, it humbles me every day.
    I just wanted to share because she has completed our family.
    xx tina

• Like Like x 6
  2. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Congrats on finding the perfect dog and thank you for rescuing her!!! But WTH are the pictures??? We wanna see this special girl!!!!! :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dobieone

Dobieone Notable member

Congrats Tina. Zeuss finally has a playmate now. That's great of you to rescue her and find a pal for Zeuss!

• Like Like x 1
  4. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Congrats! I'm so happy for both you and Star, and I'm sure you're both very happy now! I had a Boxer before and he was a great dog, plus their personalities are so like Dobe's.

I can't wait to see pics!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Che_mar_cody

Che_mar_cody $ Forum Donor $

Fantastic News....I'd love to see pictures of the two!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

No fair... No pics??? LOL That's great news! Welcome Star :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. TrinityDobes

TrinityDobes Novitiate

God Bless you !!! but UHHHH mmmmmmm did no one tell you the rules??? that PHOTOS are mandatory with stories like this???

As a deputised Forum Moderator and rulez enforcer, I'm giving you a warning for now Missy, you have 24 hours to post those happy boxer photos!!!! :D

• Like Like x 3
  8. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

LOL Gail!

This just gave me the 'happy chills'! It's so great to hear stuff like this! I love Boxers too (gosh I love all dogs! ) and I guess it's because they are built a bit like our Dobies. I've never owned one but knew friends that have and they were also sweet guys and gals! You've definitely teased us here and, like everyone else, I will be on the lookout for pics!! :)

9. tatlim

tatlim Jr Member

DSC00300.JPG Photo0266.jpg DSC00300.JPG Well,
    I cant keep you waiting any longer for pics of our little girl, so i will attempt to put some pics on.....fingers crossed.
    xx tina

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  10. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Ah, so content!!! You know she loves it there!! Beautiful "little" girl! :)

11. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

She looks right at home and like she is enjoying not being banished to the yard!!! Very pretty girl!!!

12. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Awww.... Looks like she needed a little catching up on her sleep :) Or was that just when she was still enough to capture in a picture? Tha nks for the update!

13. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Aww, what a cutie!!! I'm so glad she has a nice forever home with you and Zeuss now!