Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Zeuss attacked again, why????

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by tatlim, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

The neutering is not for Zeuss to change his behavior - but it does change his SMELL so he would not be such a magnet to the other dogs. That is one of the biggest problems in dealing with intact males. If he is not being shown or bred it would definitely should help with the attack problem.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DoberDon

DoberDon Hot Topics Subscriber

I'd have your daughter report it and really act as if she also felt very endangered,maybe the authorities will patrol a little more in your area and pay more attention to loose dogs if they think there's a potential for a human to be attacked.
    Also,when I was a kid(long,long,long ago),farm dogs would chase me when riding my bicycle along our country road.I never tried it and don't know how safe or effective it is but I had several adults tell me to carry a squirt gun with ammonia or bleach to keep dogs from chasing.I'd hate to risk blinding another dog but there may be something relatively safe that someone could suggest to put into a squirt gun or spray bottle to carry along?