Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Zeus New Collar

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by DobRescuer, May 5, 2011.

1. DobRescuer

DobRescuer Jr Member

Thanks guys for all the great tips last night. I really like learning more and more and you guys sure do it easily. Zeus and I went shopping for collars. He got a new leather collar, a harness and a new playing ball. Needless to say he is static today. DSCF0002.JPG DSCF0012.JPG DSCF0003.JPG

• Like Like x 12
  2. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

It looks great on him! Lucky boy to get a special shopping trip for his stuff. :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. DobRescuer

DobRescuer Jr Member

Thanks Jan, I got really worried after the stories last night. I took the old collar off last night and just could not say no to him after getting the ball by himself from the isle. LOL

• Like Like x 5
  4. DobRescuer

DobRescuer Jr Member

scan0001.jpg This is Missy in 1990
    scan0002.jpg And this is Chelsea. 2000

• Like Like x 7
  5. Ingrid H

Ingrid H Hot Topics Subscriber $ Forum Donor $

Lucky boy! Nice match on the rust color too :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. BreesMom

BreesMom Novitiate

Nice new collar....love the color!!! Lucky boy!!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

Beautiful collar on a handsome boy. The color matches his rust nicely. He looks happy with the new toy. :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. My Mateese

My Mateese Notable member

Beautiful boy, beautiful collar:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  9. TrinityDobes

TrinityDobes Novitiate

Awwwwwwww the new collar looks great and my pups love those balls too. I know what you mean Juan, I NEVER walk down the toy aisle unless I got extra money, cuase they sure do look at all the bones, toys. ropes frisbee's and when they reach out and choose something ... I can't say no either *LOL*

• Like Like x 3
  10. doberluv

doberluv Novitiate

Great picture of a handsome boy with his pretty new collar. :D

Now if you want to add to the fun of his new ball, press a tennis ball through the rubber sides so it is trapped in the middle. Mine try to figure out how to get the tennis ball out. :rofl:

• Like Like x 2