Your doggos favorite toys!

Antman408

$ Forum Donor $
16184EAE-D17E-4CCB-9E3F-86CD9F1E535E.jpeg Just thought I’d start a thread on everyone’s dogs favorite toys. I was hoping to get some suggestions and ideas from everyone.

We’ve spent a lot of money on chew toys, Kong’s, squeakers and several other things however his favorite is this chunky doll and he rarely plays with the other stuff.

Omg I hate scary movies and even though I wasn't allowed to watch it I saw just enough to freak me out!

I notice they definitely have favorite toys so if he loves this horrible monster doll haha, I'd buy a second one in case he destroys this one. (Careful of the stuffing!)

Kaiser's favorite is anything food related like these two treat dispensers.
image.jpeg

I finally used this toy last night as a tug and he loved it! I don't leave his rope tugs laying around so I'm hoping this is durable enough that I can leave it with him.
image.jpeg

My dudes highly unmotivated when it comes to Kong stuffed toys. I wish he enjoyed them. He won’t destroy the doll, he loves it and will only play with it gently, well meaning he won’t rip it apart like he does to other things. He even cuddles with it. Lol

I bought some of those pink band tiggers you have. He liked it for a full day then lost interest.

Nylabone dinosaur bone. Awesome and definitely survives a Doberman mouth.
image.jpeg

New rings. Loved the color but the tennis ball won't last so this is supervised play only.
image.jpeg

He won’t destroy the doll, he loves it and will only play with it gently, well meaning he won’t rip it apart like he does to other things. He even cuddles with it. Lol
That's so cute. I wish I would have gotten Kaiser a stuffed toy early on. I think they treat it almost like a littermate or some comforting companion so they don't destroy it.

That's so cute. I wish I would have gotten Kaiser a stuffed toy early on. I think they treat it almost like a littermate or some comforting companion so they don't destroy it.

Haha yeah, however it is a supervised toy because he gets overly excited when it comes out at first so he gets wayyy to hyper.

I think I’m gonna try that dinosaur. You got a link for it?

You think having him head bang to Slayer, may have warped his mentality a little??? Thus causing him to befriend a Chucky doll.....

Lol.

Nero loves to pay tug. He has a 3 ring JW toy he LOVES that's held up VERY well, an S shaped one he really enjoys, (he demolishes anything "rope") and a few balls that seem to stand the test of time.

Rubie loves anything that she only gets for a little while or for a specific purpose. Smiley ball = backyard/field training and running around. Rope toys = agility practice (has been known to steal them from the agility practice bag and sneak off). Stuffed Tiger (RIP TieTie) = training/chillax before bed time. ALL her toy time is supervised because she will destroy and swallow. We have the black, ultimate Kong for peanut butter and some hardcore Nylabones around the house that she has free reign of.

@Doberman Gang

Ragnar loves balls and to play tug.

I did an online search for ball with rope and many types and sizes came up. Small, medium, large, hollow or large. Some are good for just throwing and not for tug.

What do you recommend and where do you order from?

Thanks.

Brinks is a big baby and loves to play with his toys. He's just recently gotten to the point where he doesn't just destroy and devour, it only took two years. Here he is with all three of his nerf balls, the only ones that have lasted. They're about six bucks at Walmart a piece, and make an obstinately loud squealing noise til eventually the part breaks. He loves his balls, and also ropes. I get some nice thick ones at dollar tree, can't beat the price and he enjoys them thoroughly shaking his head and beating himself with it. He also has a goughnuts tug toy that has a lifetime warranty, it shows a red rubber once it has been chewed through enough indicating it's time for a new one. After rigorous play mine barely shows a tooth mark, so the warranty is in good standing. He also has a rubber chicken I got him for Christmas, he likes this one for me to throw for him around the house when I'm sitting on the couch, and is his go to "greeting toy" when I come home.

IMG_1399.JPG

Back