Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Wyoming woman sentenced to jail for trying to spring her pit bull from pound

Discussion in 'Canine News/Informative Articles' started by JanS, Aug 12, 2009.

1. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Woo Hoo see we got it all taken care of. :D

2. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

:rofl:
    Girls we wouldn't be the A-Team we would be the DCD Team( Doberman chat dream team :D
    everybody would be afraid of us and surender the dogs right away:D LMAO

3. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

OMG Tina I LOVE it and that is the perfect name for us :D:D

4. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I've been thinking......:thinking:
    First, we sneak in...:ph34r:
    We take the guards by surprise...:scared:
    Then we smack around the guys holding the dogs hostage....:slap:
    We fight like hell....:fight:
    Cussing the whole way....:bitchin: :cuss:
    Then we run and open all the cages and chase the dogs and cats to freedom:whip:

Then RUN like hell....:run:

And celebrate our success!
    :party:
    And hug all the animals, showing them REAL LOVE....:bighug:

And laugh like hell at our antics....:lolbangtable:

5. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

OMG MB, :LMAO: that is perfect smilies and all. I LOVE IT!!!!

Von we need shirts to do our ninja deed in, lol. ;)

Still laughing this is great :D

6. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I email my daughter all the time and every once in a while, it's "Story Time" (as I call it) and I will go on about something that happened here that's either funny, scary or something that made me mad! Mostly funny! I'll write it in depth and with a lot of icons and funny sh+t and she loves it! I thought the one here was fun because of all the neat smilies we have! Glad you enjoyed my 'short story'!;) LOL

7. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol girl I loved it. You are a great story teller :D

8. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

:rofl: thats great.LOl i love it too and Tye you are right we need thos shirts DCDT :D
    great idea.

9. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

10. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

i think you guys are missing a major thing here.

i think that is complete BS!!!!!! OH MY GAWD!!! she got 45 days of JAIL for trying to save her damn dog!! She obviously CARES about this dog, iam sure a member of her family and was worried about its life to do something that stupid (as in get in trouble for it) and she gets 45 days???

When freakin Vick has a whole damn dog fighting RING and gets away with practically a hand slap?? I mean really, wow... lock down at home when your home is a mansion.

See the diff is, I would rally a bunch of people, use freaking twitter, get all the dog people i know to protest, etc etc... you cant do anything if your in jail too. BAH!!!

11. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

no I didn't miss the point hrd, not at all. I think it's wrong thta she was jailed in the first palce and I also wondered where her family or someone who cared abotu her was to help. I don't have a cool cell phone so I couldn't twitter but you better believe I would be making a huge uproar in there and fight it when I got out. ANd someone would for sure go get my dog :D

12. DobesMom

DobesMom Member

You know, unless my dogs went unprovoked after someone, then hell yeah...I'd be doing what I could to get them out. And we all know sometimes peoples minds are made up about a breed before all the facts are in.
    I feel bad she had to go to jail, and I know what she did was wrong, not the way to go about it....but in the same situation I could see myself trying something like that too.

13. hrd2gt

hrd2gt Well-Known Member

you need a cool phone to twitter?? LOL

14. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lmaooo hrd, I'm trying I promise but my boss and I have both been putting it off as he is being audited and it sucks, lol

15. MLR

MLR Novitiate

I have to agree with hrd here. A protest on BSL in front of that shelter or the police station or their city hall steps would have drawn more postitive attention to this girls plight. Her actions probably didn't help her dogs image with the public whose already afraid of this breed. Not that I wouldn't feel like doing what she did if it was one of my dobes. I worry about that all the time when I gage the reaction out of most police officers here where I live when I run into one when we're out walking. Most of them are scaird to death and you can see it on their faces. I hope her dog didn't get put to sleep. Is there any follow up on this story?

16. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

No MLR right at the moment there is no follow up story. But you are right I am always judging how people are reacting to my dogs. Better to keep them safe than be sorry ;)

17. MLR

MLR Novitiate

I agree, Tye. I know you guys were just having fun in the beginning of this thread but, it's no laughing matter when it comes to the threat of someone impounding our babies, that's for sure. I wonder what happened in the first place that her dog was taken away? No offense to anyone but, she doesn't sound like a responsible pit owner to me. I can't imagine you, Tye, letting your crew out of your control at any time to let something like that happen. You work too hard at creating good will and giving a positive image to this breed.

18. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

You are right MLR I do work very hard to control my crew, they are NEVER let out the front door without collars and leashes on with proper ID on them and if they are out back and start barking I immeditaely let them in. They have never roamed the neighborhood, EVER!!! The article said that her dog had been deemed vicious which could mean a few things.

1.) the dog was running loose and charged at someone
    2.) the dog was running loose and someone saw it as a threat
    3.) the dog was barking at the fence and the person felt threatened
    4.) or the dog actually bit someone, whic I truely hope is not the case.

And no ffense taken like I said I had thought about that too but if she is willing to bust her dog out of the pound she has to care a little bit. But no she does sound liek an irresponsible owner and prolly should not have had the dog in the first place, but I am not the judge or jury, lol

And yeah we were having fun cause if someone wrongly accused my dogs I would do just exactly what she did only I would have had help. And then I would have done the whole protest thing but I could organize that from jail, lol.

19. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

since we been talking about it,so she gets 45 days in jail and Vick get hired from the Eagels Team.so here we are,money buys you Freedom.

20. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

of course it does Tina, and if you don' thave it you get to uffer and here's my biggest complaint in life, "it's not fair".