Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Wyoming woman sentenced to jail for trying to spring her pit bull from pound

Discussion in 'Canine News/Informative Articles' started by JanS, Aug 12, 2009.

1. JanS

JanS DCF Owner Administrative Staff Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

CASPER, Wyo. - A Wyoming woman has been sentenced to 45 days in jail for trying to spring her pit bull from an animal shelter.

Twenty-six-year-old Jessica Johnson pleaded guilty Tuesday to conspiracy to commit misdemeanor property destruction and criminal entry.

Johnson told a judge she broke into the shelter because her dog had been unfairly classified as a vicious animal and she was afraid it would be killed.

Police responding to an alarm at the Metro Animal Shelter on July 25 found a broken window and the dog running loose. They arrested Johnson after a foot chase.

[​IMG]

___

Information from: Casper Star-Tribune - Casper, Casper Star-Tribune Online - Front

• Like Like x 2
  2. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

See this would be me, totally. There is NO WAY in HELL someone is gonna take my dogs from me.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

3. Damasyn

Damasyn Novitiate

Yup. meeeee toooo..

4. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

LMAO when i was reading it,i was thinking of you and me Tye,wearing all black and senak in there at night LOL and free not only our dogs,nope we would free them all.LMAO

come on girl get the baseballbat ready :rofl:

5. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

I'm right beside ya TIna with tazer and baseball bat in hand.

Ninja stealth from the crazy girls :D

6. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

YO tye,let go LMAO when we do it,we do it with style LOL :)

7. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

Hell yeah girl, let's do it to it.

8. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

if we don't stop,maybe or men's on here get scared of us.dang i miss Chris,wonder how he is doing,guess laying on the beach in greece and drinking UZO and wine LMAO

9. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

hahaha yep him and Von are the onyl ones who find us funny and are not afraid of us, ;)

ANd yeah I bet he is ahving fun, jeez, I need a vacation like that too.

10. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

ask me,i wasn't somewhere in the last 4 years.not back to germany at all.i don't count daytrips.before i moved to the states i was traveling all the time and now i stuck for the last 4 years here in BAkersfield :(

11. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

see is why I told you, you need to come visit the great state of texas ;) and take a 2 week vacation here, lol. Tons of stuff to do. :D

12. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

HIIIIIIIII YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL
    i'll see what i can do and when Hubby gets vacation the next time,because that would be the only time i could travel,since i got the zoo here and the 12 year old,so someone has to be here,to get him ready for school and make sure,everything is in order(don't know if Hubby could handle it LOL)

13. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lol girl bring Tim with ya when they do their first school break. When is that on Labor day, lol. ANd I understand if I go anywhere one of the dogs is with me or all 3 and trips like that can be a bit nerve wracking

14. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

to be honest,i have no idea when their next break will be after the summer,just barely found out,they will start on the 24th this month,then after that i will find out,when they have their breaks.and then we all can figure something out :)

15. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

woo hoo, yep all my nieces start on the 25th of this month, I am so happy the oldest one is driving me crazy about going back to school. Miss social butterfly, her friends are more important than her schoolwrok, she is a good kid though and makes good grades so I can't complain, she knows I will rip her a new one if her grades drop. lol

16. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

same here with Tim,Lol,just got his Calis state test back and he did very well again what don't surprise me at all LOL
    if i think about it,next year he will be jr.High,uhhhhhhh how scary LMAO

17. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

ughh I know and that scares me, the littlest one is starting Kindergarten this year, gawd I'm gonna miss her not being here all day, oh but the silence

18. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Ok, the 'old lady' will be right behind you guys in the 'breakout'....the cops will most likely get ME cause I can't run fast but SAVE YOURSELVES and take all the dogs with ya! I'll keep the cops entertained! ;)

19. apbtmom76

apbtmom76 Guest

lmaoo MB, you can drive the get away van ;)

20. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Works for me! ;)