Wtf!!!

Vey pretty dog MB, some more work with your new camera??? Buddy at this picnic????

No, I didn't bring Buddy. Nobody brought theirs. This girl lived right next door and I think she was sort a advertising her rescue. It worked for me, didn't it! :blink:

My newest homeowners insurance agent tried to tell me that dobes were on some list of dangerous dogs here in Michigan. They weren't going to cover me until I pointed out that they were 3 & 5 years old respectively and that neither of them had ever had an incident of aggression towards any person in any type of situation on, or off, my property. She backed right down.

So this idiot who wrote this article....don't you think it would have been easier for him to list the approved dogs...or is he just anti dog. That is one loooooooooong list and it is BS

So this idiot who wrote this article....don't you think it would have been easier for him to list the approved dogs...or is he just anti dog. That is one loooooooooong list and it is BS

Haha! I totally agree with you on that one.

Yeah, my parents Golden Retriever is a dangerous dog (riiiight)...
100_1295.jpg

Jesse wouldn't even bother an animal, let alone a human, if they were taking away her food. My cat always stands up to her food bowl and tries to shove his head in while she just stares at us with pitiful eyes like, "What do I do?" :lol:

I mean...I can see some GRs being slightly iffy after the way people started breeding them like crazy after the Air Buddies movie..but still. Might as well not insure anyone that owns a pet that can chew its food! It might bite cause it has teeth! Oh noo. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Back