Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

WoofStock 2019 Festival!

Discussion in 'Doberman Talk and Discussions' started by RexsMom, May 5, 2019.

1. RexsMom

RexsMom Member

Heading to WoofStock with Rex May 25-26th!
    The biggest North American dog fest! Located in Toronto. Anyone else heading there that wants to do a small meetup? :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Wow x 1
  2. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

I can't wait for the pet festivals to start up here either. So many vendors and products to check out and all those samples make the outing fun for Kaiser too.

3. LifeofRubie

LifeofRubie Active Member

I wish! Have fun and take pictures!

4. Lizbeli

Lizbeli $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

I did take vacation that weekend but Im not really feeling a 9hr ride haha. I wish it was closer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. mshipway

mshipway Jr Member

This sounds fun, I think Ill go

• Like Like x 2
  6. Archer

Archer Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

I was going to enter Belmont and Aoife, but decided to do a Fast Cat trial instead. Lol. Have fun! It’s a super fun show. My handler will have her Top 20 Great Dane there

7. mshipway

mshipway Jr Member

Special shout out to Rexsmom for creating this thread. I hadn't even realized this event was on so soon. What a blast for Argo.
    Great to meet you!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  8. RexsMom

RexsMom Member

So good to meet you guys! Can clearly tell which Dobe has been walking in the sun already :spit: Argo is so handsome!

• Like Like x 4
  9. MyBuddy

MyBuddy Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

How awesome that you guys met! :thumbsup2:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Kaiser2016

Kaiser2016 Active Member

Yep it’s that time of year where the hot sunshine does a better job than any prong collar could :spit:

• Agree Agree x 1