Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Why Dobermans are Different

Discussion in 'Schutzhund and Ring Sports' started by Penkeepe, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Penkeepe

Penkeepe Member

The recent question by doberdiva about training her Dobermanns with a mainly GSD club reminded me of this article. When you have time to read it I think it will help. Wouldn't hurt if you printed it out for your club helpers :) I know I printed it out for our helper and he said it really helped him with training our breed.

why dobermans are different

Nellie

• Like Like x 7
  2. Apollo

Apollo Novitiate

i might have to print that out to and give it to my Trainer :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lord

Lord Jr Member

And of course he trials with Malinois.

4. FredC

FredC Guest

Wow great article, and very thought provoking.. Thanks Nellie.. Great insight!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lord

Lord Jr Member

Penkeepe there is big difference in the bite itself. Not just the drives. And the bite is genetic.

6. von Cosack

von Cosack Novitiate

The dude is long winded to say the least, and doesn't say much. I'm sure he'd be a captivating speaker but I'd rather see him on the field. I have never heard anything negative about this young man in regards to training so that is a huge plus considering the field he's in. Most sport trainers are the biggests blow hards in training. hahahahja!!! and I'm not the only one who realizes that. Von

• Like Like x 3
  7. Dobs4ever

Dobs4ever Hot Topics Subscriber

John is the National trainer for UDC and I have had the pleasure of attending two of his seminars. He is very very knowledgeable on the Doberman - Thanks for sharing!!!

• Like Like x 3