Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest!
We are glad you found us, if you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community members, it takes less than a minute!

Missouri Who's in Missouri?

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by watson123, Jul 19, 2013.

1. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

You're welcome! Anymore questions?? Ask away, lots of good advice and very helpful people here. :)

2. Gelcoater

Gelcoater Expert ThreadCrapper $ Premium Subscriber $ Hot Topics Subscriber

All you people here from Mo,and not one thread on the World Series this year?
    :rolleyes:

You can't all be Cards fans to the point of turning your backs on the Royals,Can you?:bag:

3. Doberman Gang

Doberman Gang Hot Topics Subscriber

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. GennyB

GennyB Moderator Hot Topics Subscriber

Ummm...hard to explain. Cardinal Nation is a unique experience. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Marinegeekswife

Marinegeekswife Hot Topics Subscriber

Yeah, I don't give two craps about baseball or pro sports.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hellion’s Bentley

Hellion’s Bentley Hot Topics Subscriber

I am in Marshfield, Northeast if Springfield. I work in Springfield as a nurse. Our new pup Bentley is 13 weeks. Learning to post ears, at some point I will be good at it. Pictures are a repost I had to do today when nieces lab came over and wanted to try and play. She is much bigger and goofy rambunctious. So ears had to be redone. I think I will keep them apart until he is bigger and his ears are farther along. The ugly orange chair is his.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. C908

C908 Notable member

Sedalia Missouri. Home of the 1974 Ozark Music Festival.

• Like Like x 2
  8. C908

C908 Notable member

Looks like you did a good job on his ears. My wife and I use to have a lot of anxiety over posting Preachers ears. Our breeder worked with us and finally we got the confidence to do them. We can now say Preacher has great ears, we get many compliments on them. Good luck with your new pup, we look forward to many pictures.

• Like Like x 1